Main Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Please note that you are browsing the forums as a guest and will not be able to vote on or post threads!

Feel free to join us or register using the Member Area to enable your account at RSAcraft.

Kind Regards
RSAcraft Team

Denied Banned because of my irl name

2 replies
RSA Credits:
+100
So, I was almost instantly banned from the server when I logged in with the username "Heetler". My real life name is Heetler and I kinda find it messed up that I would get banned for something like this? My name wasnt even "Hitler" with proper spelling, that like banning someone who`s name is "Mark" because somewhere around the world there is a guy named "Mark" who did bad things, makes no sense...
Posted Apr 6, 19 · OP
RSA Credits:
+350
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
I agree
Posted Apr 6, 19
RSA Credits:
+255
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
Hey Heetler,

I've followed up on the staff member who initially banned you, this is the second ban you've received because of your previous username, you then joined with your current username and that is what caused you to be banned again, I've looked into the name and asked around if people have heard/seen the name and unlikely that, that is your actual name, because the first thing that comes up with your name is a meme.

The final conclusion is that your ban appeal has been revoked.

~Panda_Cry
Posted Apr 6, 19
Undo
NoticeNotices