Main Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Please note that you are browsing the forums as a guest and will not be able to vote on or post threads!

Feel free to join us or register using the Member Area to enable your account at RSAcraft.

Kind Regards
RSAcraft Team

Minecraft 1.14 update ?

5 replies
RSA Credits:
+330
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
Hi there.

I was just wondering when the 1.14 update drop's will die world be upgrade or reset ? " survival "

Thanks.
Posted Mar 28, 19 · OP
RSA Credits:
+700
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
Hey MPDeath, I know it sounds quiet stupid to say this but, we have 2 worlds, what I think that would happen when 1.14 happens the first world (By spawn) will be replaced with 1.13.2 then 1.14 would have its own world, or another way around we will have the spawn area 1.13 and 1.14.
Posted Mar 31, 19
Undo
RSA Credits:
+330
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
Hi Pixie006.

Tx for the reply , Sounds like a plan cos i think we will have a lot of Players that will not wanna go for a Reseed.. but only time will tell.

:)
Posted Mar 31, 19 · OP
RSA Credits:
+700
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
It has happened before i think, i never had a memory of it happening, but if they do, they can make a separate survival for 1.14 since its one of the most biggest minecraft updates.

At the time long ago the server was a modded server and there was 2 different survival worlds. I think they are able to make 1.14 separate from 1.13-1.11 survival spawn. But if i'm correct during the 1.12.2 update we had two worlds the 1.11 and the 1.12. When the next reset happened the 1.11 has been kept and the 1.13 has been added in.

But if i'm correct again then we will probably get a new spawn or a completely new world for the 1.14 or we have to move over all of our stuff to the 1.14 but it's nice to have a clean wipe.

The reason why most members left was all the way back to 1.11 many people were far and had a lot of money. But then the reset happened and a lot of them complained so RSACRAFT never been the same since then.
Posted Mar 31, 19 · Last edited Mar 31, 19
Undo
RSA Credits:
+2,885
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Owner
Donator
Staff
Hi everyone,

1.14 Spigot is not released yet, up until then we have no idea what will happen.
As with every version, we test all of the plugins and chunks first before we make a decision.

Will update here once we have officially tested and come to a conclusion.

Kind Regards
Noise
-== It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it ==-

leaderboard-93454.png
Posted Mar 31, 19
Undo
RSA Credits:
+330
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
Hi Noise.

Thanks for the update, will be waiting for the update. :)
and ya plugins can be a pain sometime...
normally the mainstream Plugins is updated fast but ya will see when 1.14 drops.
Posted Apr 1, 19 · OP
NoticeNotices