Main Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Please note that you are browsing the forums as a guest and will not be able to vote on or post threads!

Feel free to join us or register using the Member Area to enable your account at RSAcraft.

Kind Regards
RSAcraft Team

MrPandaDad

7 replies
RSA Credits:
+100
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Dear rsacraft

My Brother ( you know him as MrPandaDad ) had a severe case of Alcohol poisoning yesterday, this triggered him into a state of unconsciousness and after 6 hours he was still unresponsive to light and then Doctors declared him to be in a coma. My Brother always told me to inform this server if anything serious were to happen to him. I will try my best to keep everyone informed about his state.

Sincerely
PW
Posted Mar 4, 19 · OP
RSA Credits:
+150
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
Damn, sorry to hear the bad news. He is a dear friend to many of us here on the server so it might shock a few. I hope everything goes well in the future and thank you for letting us know and keeping us updated with his condition.

Get well soon PandaDad

-Optic_Ghost
Posted Mar 4, 19
RSA Credits:
+2,885
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Owner
Donator
Staff
pwdupie I hope all will be well with your brother, words can not express the amount of concern and sadness of this event.
Good luck and keep strong PandaDad
-== It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it ==-

leaderboard-93454.png
Posted Mar 4, 19
RSA Credits:
+145
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
Hey, sorry to hear the bad news about MrPandaDad, I hope everything for the best, Thank you for letting us and everyone close to him. Again, I hope everything goes well, if there's anything we can do, feel free to contact us!

Get well seen my panda brother!

-Panda_Cry
Posted Mar 4, 19
RSA Credits:
+2,940
Favored Opinions
LEVEL 2
Owner
Donator
Staff
Wow, no words can express my shock and sadness.

I am terribly sorry to hear about the unfortunate events. You, your brother and family are in my thoughts through this tough time.
Thank you kindly for letting us know, MrPandaDad is a very much loved member of this community and we wish him nothing but good vibes and a speedy recovery!

Get well soon PandaDad, we'll be waiting to welcome you when you return :)
***If I am not Batman, then why am I so good at the Bat dance?***
Posted Mar 5, 19
RSA Credits:
+100
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Good News!

MrPandadad has awakened. The Doctor said that he will still need to stay for some time, and that he may even require therapy. I talked with my brother and he is thankful for your support. I am not allowed to bring his Laptop to him, as the Doctors are not sure if he is mentally stable, so I am not sure when you will see him again but hopefully soon.

Sincerely
PW
Posted Mar 10, 19 · OP
Undo
RSA Credits:
+150
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
That is great news indeed!

Thank you for letting us know and I hope he has a speedy recovery!

See you soon PandaDad!
Posted Mar 10, 19
RSA Credits:
+250
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
I am glad to hear that he is on the road to recovery.
I hope him a speedy recovery, but not too fast... as we all need some sexy nurses to look at once in a while.
Posted Mar 10, 19
Undo
NoticeNotices