Main Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Please note that you are browsing the forums as a guest and will not be able to vote on or post threads!

Feel free to join us or register using the Member Area to enable your account at RSAcraft.

Kind Regards
RSAcraft Team

Selling of items

2 replies
RSA Credits:
+100
Greetings all.

Recently I found that killing mobs doesn't give money or the speed test are also not here anymore.The only way to make money is by voting.I don't have the problem with the voring part it is just now it is harder to make money,because not all people are so rich that they would simply pay you to so something,they rather give diamonds and stuff.

I think it will be a good idea to open a shop at spawn where you can sell your items to make money to buy the stuff you don't have time to gather.I am busy using hyta sgop for selling but he only buys ores and mob drop.

Keep in mind the shop must not be OP that you can get a billion c in one day,but at least something that you can use to make money to buy something for example a mobs spawner or a beacon or something.

If this is not implemented I will understand xD just trying to make a suggestion to better the server for future players because lots of people are use to other servers where you can sell your items.

Thanks for your time
<3
Posted Apr 22, 18 · OP
RSA Credits:
+230
Donator
It seems to be a very good idea lian. I think it is in the pipeline (don't quote me on this). The only issue that can arise from this is that it could potentially ruin the economy of the server if it is not implemented correctly and careful consideration must be given to prices.

The other issue I can see is that it would negatively affect other player's shops that rely on buying and then reselling items.

Hopefully someone higher can provide more info on this but I think it is best to stay patient and see how it turns out :d
Posted Apr 22, 18
RSA Credits:
+100
The thing is people can't buy at payer shops if they don't have the money for it,thats why i want a shop where i can sell items so i can buy certain other one.I completely agree about the implementing part,i think that it can ruin the economy if implemented wrong
Posted Apr 23, 18 · OP
NoticeNotices