Main Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Please note that you are browsing the forums as a guest and will not be able to vote on or post threads!

Feel free to join us or register using the Member Area to enable your account at RSAcraft.

Kind Regards
RSAcraft Team

Minecraft Server Upgrade

2 replies
RSA Credits:
+100
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Hey Guys!

Was wondering if there might be a server upgrade planned soon.

Minecraft Java Edition (1.12.2) has come to PC. This update supposedly allows cross-platform servers.
As i believe that the vision is to expand and make this the best server in SA, I think this will only benefit everyone.

More players come with more platforms.

And to the players, Please vote on the poll to see if there is interest in upgrading the server

Thanks
ArchAngel2302

==================================================
Should the server be upgraded to Minecraft 1.12.2?
==================================================
Yes
6 votes
75%
No
2 votes
25%
Number of voters: 8
Attached Images
Posted Oct 14, 17 · OP
RSA Credits:
+3,200
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
Heyo,
I don't know if you were following recent server events lately, but there is an issue with 1.12.2 and MC servers. Quite a few servers have been affected by it and as result Noise rolled back the server to 1.12.1 until Mojang has released a hotfix for the issue.
= Leave no sheep unjeb'd =
Posted Oct 14, 17
Undo
RSA Credits:
+2,540
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Owner
Donator
Staff
Hi ArchAngel,

As Trinoc mentioned there is a problem with 1.12.2 and as such RSA & many other servers have had to roll back a version.
Regarding the cross platform connect, this is unfortunately not true as much as we want it to be.

Considering 1.12.2 is just a minor bug fix release, chances are good we will hold out until 1.13 unless a definitive fix has been determined.

Kind Regards
Noise
-== It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it ==-
Posted Oct 14, 17 · Last edited Oct 14, 17
NoticeNotices