Main Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Please note that you are browsing the forums as a guest and will not be able to vote on or post threads!

Feel free to join us or register using the Member Area to enable your account at RSAcraft.

Kind Regards
RSAcraft Team

Logging in to server in game

2 replies
RSA Credits:
+100
Hey Guys,

I've been looking for a good local server (in SA) and I thought I'd get lucky here. Turns out nope. You need some ingame password. Could someone please assist here, Its very discouraging and dissapointing that there isnt even easily locatable information about this.

I would like to join in on the server and with the community!

Thanks,
Gaz
Posted Apr 3, 17 · OP
RSA Credits:
+700
Favored Opinions
LEVEL 2
Donator
Greetings LordReign

I am not a part of staff but will take a stab at trying to help you here.

When you click to join the server for the first time, you have to create your own password by typing /register followed by your password of choice.
Once that is done you type /login followed again with your password and bob as they say should be your uncle.

Remember to leave a space between login and your password and please write it down as a back up measure.

Regards
Posted Apr 3, 17 · Last edited Apr 6, 17
Undo
RSA Credits:
+175
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
Staff
Hi there,

Im assuming your ingame name is LordReign though u did not specify that here. Either way, i see this user has logged in 2 hours ago, so when you do, all you do is /login (yourpassword), assuming that is your account. If it was registered before u tried joining, then you will need to create a new account under a different name
Hope that helps
Posted Apr 3, 17
NoticeNotices