Main Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Please note that you are browsing the forums as a guest and will not be able to vote on or post threads!

Feel free to join us or register using the Member Area to enable your account at RSAcraft.

Kind Regards
RSAcraft Team

RSAcraft not leting me play HELP

8 replies
RSA Credits:
+100
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Hi I am C0D3Crafter some of you know me as Code

I tryed to join RSAcraft today and it said = Tunneled Connections Are Not Permitted = or Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host Please HELP
Posted Jan 20, 17 · OP
RSA Credits:
+100
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
OpticNoise has the same problem I can connect to every other server bar RSACraft
Posted Jan 20, 17 · OP
RSA Credits:
+3,200
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
Hi Cod3,

Try resetting your router, can be an issue caused by your IP,
also make sure you are not using a VPN to hide your IP, as they are not allowed on the server due to issues in the past.

But first reset your router and see what happens,

Regards,
T
= Leave no sheep unjeb'd =
Posted Jan 20, 17
Undo
RSA Credits:
+450
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
Resetting your router could only temporarily fix the problem and it can recur again. This is a client sided problem and the two most common reasons would be your firewall blocking it or depending on your router brand, something named NAT acceleration/hardware acceleration/CTF/FA.

Since firewall is easier, try checking for that first. Search for "Windows Firewall" go to "Allow a program or feuture through Windows Firewall' and allow all Java(TM) Platform SE binary programs. If this doesn't fix your problem, it's time to delve into a different solution.

Find out your default gateway address, open your command prompt and type "ipconfig" then look for "default gateway" below your ethernet adapter then go to that address on browser and it will ask you to login into your router. User and password are usually default you can check yours by googling your router model. Every model is a bit different, my router doesn't support something similar, but generally it should be under something like Switch Control or under your LAN settings.

If neither of these worked, then you're one of the unlucky few who don't have the common problems and it's a more specific problem that I won't be able to help you with without actually being there in person.

EDIT: Didn't immediately grasp what a tunneled connection is, but just realized after posting this it's tunneling protocol. VPN's use tunneling protocol, but there are also other reasons to use it, if you're not using an external VPN service, check if your SSTP is disabled, here's a guide on how to do that: http://www.computerstepbystep.com/secure_soket_tunneling_protocol_service.html
Posted Jan 21, 17 · Last edited Jan 21, 17
RSA Credits:
+2,530
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Owner
Donator
Staff
Please see the following info from the server help forum:

http://rsacraft-za.enjin.com/forum/m/34217015/viewthread/28760437-tunneled-connections-error

As for your problem C0D3Crafter , it looks like your traffic is being proxied via New Zealand.

Kind Regards
Noise
-== It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it ==-
Posted Jan 21, 17 · Last edited Jan 21, 17
Undo
RSA Credits:
+855
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
Hi..

Keep on getting = Tunneled Connections Are Not Permitted = ..
Sometimes returning from survival to the hub i get disconnected by remote host unable to log back in again receiving the "Tunneled Connections Are Not Permitted" message. Im not using any reroute software or any software of such kind and there is no VPN setup configured on my pc.

Please advice

FOO
Posted Jan 25, 17
RSA Credits:
+175
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
Staff
FOO, you try restarting your router as a first attempt in correcting the issue?
Posted Jan 25, 17
Undo
RSA Credits:
+855
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
Yip.. reset it few times ..
I have swapped the router and it seem to work now .. I think Its the IP address the SP connect me with .. Must be out of this world .. It stays the same on router A every time I reset the router .. I got connected with different ip address on router B... Problem solved .. Now I know .. Thank you kind sir Ash ;) ..
Posted Jan 25, 17
Undo
RSA Credits:
+600
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
We love our computers and especially with the world wide web but some times it can make us sooooo angry :)
Luckily we have a great community here always eager at helping one another !!
Thanks peeps :) !!
Posted Feb 3, 17
NoticeNotices