Main Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Please note that you are browsing the forums as a guest and will not be able to vote on or post threads!

Feel free to join us or register using the Member Area to enable your account at RSAcraft.

Kind Regards
RSAcraft Team
Page
of 2

Moderator Applications - December 2016

18 replies
RSA Credits:
+175
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
Staff
MC Username: ashtray

Previous servers moderated if any: Admin on Extrernal genesys server for 2 years, Moderator on an american based nukkit and bukkit server which ended 3 weeks ago due to my commitment to RSAcraft. Lead build team member on a Pocktminer & nukkit server. All of these posts have been abandoned voluntarily by myself in order to spend more time on RSAcraft with my own people here in South Africa

Server you are the most active in
: Survival

Why do you want a moderator position at RSAcraft?:

I have been a member of RSAcraft for just over a year and active member since April 2016. I have a total of 3 years management experience in various platforms of Minecraft server hosting and have administered 2 large American based servers until recently. I am a diligent, responsible person, who acts fairly towards other users, and tries to assist wherever possible. I always welcome new users, and relay the rules upon them whenever i see the need to. Whenever i see grievance between users, or rulebreakers, I report to the relevant staff for further steps

Regarding server time, I consider myself a very active user, and try and put in as much time and effort into our server, and with doing so, promoting a friendly and safe enviroment for all

Being a business owner, I treasure the values of team play, and feel i would make a great team leader and rolemodel for new and existing members

Ending statement.
I am loyal to the one and only RSAcraft, and I think my playtime and dedication to users bares testiment to that
Posted Dec 4, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+100
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
MC Username: Rtsender

Previous servers moderated if any: None

Server you are the most active in: Survival , Skyblock and Factions

Why do you want a moderator position at RSAcraft?: i have good communication skills and try to help as often as possible
I am a very friendly person and i know i can be a good staff member if given the chance
i like to solve problems and see every one get along but still be firm and friendly
i love the RSACraft server and feel i would be apart of something bigger in making the MC experience as wonderful to all as it is for me with a great staff team and friendly players

i know if given the chance i would do my up most best to succeed in my post and alwaya give 100%

thank you
Rtsender
Posted Dec 10, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+150
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
UERNAME:Weazel77709

PREVIOUS SERVERS MODERATED:None

SERVER YOU ARE THE MOST ACTIVE IN:I am active in all ut mostly Servival and skyblocks.

WHY DO YOU WANT A MODERATOR POSITION AT RSACRAFT:Because I like helping other especially the new player on RSAcraft. Am online allot and see all the effort you all do to keep this place safe and well managed and I feel I can add to that. If you cannot give back and build something you are part of, then its a wast of time so this is me asking to give back. =)

I would really like it if you would consider me.
I would do my up most best to succeed in my post

Regards:Weazel77709/Weazy
Posted Dec 11, 16 · Last edited Dec 31, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+34,260
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
After a bit of thinking and encouragement from players and staff, I have also decided to apply for Mod. I don't have some of the experience as some of the above applicants, but I know MineCraft and I loved MC from the moment I started playing and still going strong.

MC Username: JOOLS
Previous servers moderated if any: None

Server you are the most active in: I play in all the servers, but mostly in Survival and Skyblock, but I also love the games.

Why do you want a moderator position at RSAcraft?: I started playing and just got hooked, I've played all the servers, learned most of the common commands and like to help new members. I'm constantly on youtube to see how to build the next Xp farm or what new features MC will bring us. I just love Minecraft and think it would be an absolute honour to be part of the staff. I'm a fast learner and the challenge would be nice and also give me the opportunity to see Minecraft from another view.

Thank You
Lady Jools <3
Posted Dec 12, 16
Undo
MC Username
ThorneGrey

Previous servers moderated if any?
Kwiksoft, RSAcraft, gMz, -> AshCraft <-

Server you are the most active in?
-> AshCraft <-, RSAcraft (Mostly Survival)

Why do you want a moderator position at RSAcraft?
The main reason I would like to be a moderator is so that I can finally sing a song I've been working on...

I wanna be the very best
Like no one ever was.
To ban them is my real test
To teach them is my cause.

I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide
Teaching Players to understand
The power that's inside!

RSAcraft! (Gotta ban 'em all), it's you and me
I know it's my destiny
(RSACraft!)
Ooh, you're my best friend