Main Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Please note that you are browsing the forums as a guest and will not be able to vote on or post threads!

Feel free to join us or register using the Member Area to enable your account at RSAcraft.

Kind Regards
RSAcraft Team
Page
of 3

Info The New World

20 replies
RSA Credits:
+970
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
Hey Noise, I'm so excited to start a new world and begin building from scratch.

Is it possible to put the old world up for download so that those that want to save their builds, or copy them into one of their own worlds can do so? I know that the world save folder is massive, but I am honestly willing to download it.
I'm asking because I really would like to keep my castle build that I did for the competition.
Some people never go crazy, what terrible lives they must lead.
Posted Nov 19, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+750
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
That seems like a really good idea, I'd like to download the map at a later stage. If it is possible to do so I totally vote for it.
Posted Nov 19, 16
RSA Credits:
+700
Favored Opinions
LEVEL 2
Donator
I would love this too. Great idea if it could be implemented
Posted Nov 19, 16
Might I suggest using a world downloader to achieve this?

It is allowed. (According to the rules with T&C's of course)
image.png
Posted Nov 19, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+350
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
please do share thorne , im useing this one http://www.liteloader.com/mod/wdl , and it needs liteloader in order to work
Posted Nov 20, 16
Here's one
image.png
Posted Nov 20, 16
RSA Credits:
+2,540
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Owner
Donator
Staff
Hey everyone!

Please note that the final shift to World2 is happening in 3 days, please see the following for info:
. World1 is not getting deleted ( yet ) and will still be available at /warp old
. Default spawn will now be in World2
. New admin shop will open in Feb
. Mob spawning and hopper / redstone placement will be disabled in World1
. Silk spawners will be globally disabled

Feel free to build in World1 if you prefer, but please note that the world will no longer be backed up and should it corrupt it will not be recoverable.

Thank you all for your support during this move, if you have any feedback please post below.
Kind Regards
Noise
-== It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it ==-
Posted Jan 29, 17 · OP · Last edited Feb 1, 17
Undo
RSA Credits:
+700
Favored Opinions
LEVEL 2
Donator
Hi Noise

Everything in your post makes sense for the long run and most of us appreciate what you guys do but...

Yes there is a but. To disable silk is a bit senseless. Now some of us will be either forced to rebuild yet again or risk losing spawners
where as before you could choose which spawners to use and take them down again. Now it is not possible anymore.

Kinda takes the fun away even more now because when you come across a spawner in an abandoned mine or in the nether you can't
mine it and sell it.

Punish those who break the rules. Not all of us together
Posted Feb 2, 17
Undo
RSA Credits:
+3,200
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
ah damn... it's almost like you have to play minecraft like it was always meant to be played... don't know what you're going to do
= Leave no sheep unjeb'd =
Posted Feb 2, 17
RSA Credits:
+2,540
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Owner
Donator
Staff
MadMax500 I understand where you are coming from missing the ability of dynamically adjusting your farm.
We are looking at some permission possibilities to ease the loss of this feature, and I will keep you informed of the changes.

Changing and buying spawners is stil possible.
Thanks for the feedback,

Kind Regards
Noise
-== It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it ==-
Posted Feb 2, 17 · OP
Undo
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices