Main Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Please note that you are browsing the forums as a guest and will not be able to vote on or post threads!

Feel free to join us or register using the Member Area to enable your account at RSAcraft.

Kind Regards
RSAcraft Team
Page
of 3

Info The New World

20 replies
RSA Credits:
+2,540
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Owner
Donator
Staff
Hi everyone, hope you have all been doing well .

Those who haven't been on the server in a while have probably noticed these 2 things:
1. A New Survival World.
2. Mixed feelings.

Why the new world?
The old world was getting too big, and multiple chunks had become corrupted.
The size also added to the loading times and contributed to a performance decrease.
2 years worth of unregulated mobfarms all over the place was decreasing spawn rates.
Resource exhaustion.

What is going to happen to the old world?
We understand and listened to everyone's point of view, we all have builds we do not want to lose and some of you have put months of work into your builds.
Deleting the map just to clear up space was never the plan of action, however something did need to be done regarding resources.

The old world will stay until chunk corruption takes it down, it will be available at /warp old
Mob spawning has been disabled in the old world, natural & spawner. ( 1st Feb 2017 )
Silk spawners have been disabled, you will need to build around discovered spawners or buy some in game (pig spawners) and have a Moderator change it for you. ( 1st Feb 2017 )
Placing of certain items that require resources like hoppers have also been disabled in the old world. ( 1st Feb 2017 )

We hope this is a suitable outcome for everyone.

The New World
With proper cooperation and management from everyone we hope to take this world with us for many years.
We ask everyone to please abide by the mob farm and mob limit rules to ensure a fair and lag free gameplay for all going forward.
As always if there are any questions or suggestions, please feel free to post below.

Keep well everyone, great things are coming!
Regards
Noise
-== It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it ==-
Posted Nov 14, 16 · OP · Last edited Feb 23, 17
Undo
Thanks Noise!!! Its awesome - you really doing so much to keep us all happy and its really appreciated. Another reason to just LOVE RSAcraft!! <3
Words are real things - they can lift you up or knock you down
Posted Nov 14, 16
Undo
Thank you Noise, more clarity is always welcome. :) :thumb:
Posted Nov 14, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+855
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
Wardeer .. !!
Posted Nov 14, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+1,200
Favored Opinions
LEVEL 2
Donator
You rock my MC world :) Dankie Noise

Posted Nov 14, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+250
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
I'll just leave this here --> TheNoizeisalladinohmyword
Posted Nov 15, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+350
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
Greetings

I was wondering

1) Is there a deadline to move our stuff over to the new world
2) Do we get extra sethomes and claims ? or a claim + sethome reset in world2
3) When would the new admin shop be available
4) can we take the opportunity to break down the walls in playershops or get an better layout that works faster for shop browsing
Posted Nov 15, 16 · Last edited Nov 15, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+700
Favored Opinions
LEVEL 2
Donator
Thanks for the update Noise

As somebody who does not like the current world gen i completely understand where you are coming from as far as the old world is concerned. As for the new world gen i absolutely pledge my support even though i dont like it. Its for the greater good and as they say, a change is as good as a holiday and i fully support that.

I just hope i have enough time to move my hoard to the new world before it goes crash boom bang
Posted Nov 15, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+3,200
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
Ryoc beat me to it... A whole new world! xD
= Leave no sheep unjeb'd =
Posted Nov 15, 16
Undo
lol Why is the link's name oh my word?