Main Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Please note that you are browsing the forums as a guest and will not be able to vote on or post threads!

Feel free to join us or register using the Member Area to enable your account at RSAcraft.

Kind Regards
RSAcraft Team

Suggestion Skyblock Server

6 replies
RSA Credits:
+410
Favored Opinions
LEVEL 2
Admin
Donator
Staff
I have had countless hours of enjoyment playing on the skyblock server of RSACraft as well as taking delight in the special perks and offers on the server which makes it unique.

However, with praise comes appraisal. So I have a few suggestions regarding the improvement of the skyblock server.

1. First and foremost, I would suggest adding more options for selling items in the skyblock shop. Adding the possibility of selling unusable or items of little value such as bones, gunpowder, wood/wooden planks would be especially helpful for people who need to acquire currency because these items tend to accumulate and take up unnecessary space in storage.
2. My second suggestion is increasing the villager limit from 10 to 15 or 20. Although I am aware that this may lag the server (if so, disregard this suggestion) this would open up and broaden the experience for people playing skyblock as it would give us a chance to trade more and acquire rare objects and enchantments.
3. My third and final suggestion is the addition of the opportunity to buy rare items from the skyblock shop. This includes items such as lapis lazuli (villagers get maxed out), quartz (which we only have a limited amount of in the nether), glowstone, and slime balls (For those like me who cannot find a working slime chunk on their island).

And again, thank you for providing a platform that brings so many people together in delightful spirits. (^^,)
Kind Regards,
Carissa.
Posted Aug 27, 16 · OP · Last edited Sep 5, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+350
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
I heavily agree with this post. I would love the option of being able to sell the mob drops that i dont need because it would make having to buy more useful items like iron and diamonds easier. Having more villagers will add versatility to the sb server and i have had the same problem with the slimes so having the option to buy slime balls instead of farming them would be great! i will also like to buy sheep spawn eggs and be able to sell wool to get money.
Posted Aug 27, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+2,540
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Owner
Donator
Staff
Hi Carissa,

wrote:

1. First and foremost, I would suggest adding more options for selling items in the skyblock shop. Adding the possibility of selling unusable or items of little value such as bones, gunpowder, wood/wooden planks would be especially helpful for people who need to acquire currency because these items tend to accumulate and take up unnecessary space in storage.

Good point.
As there are too many items to list, I have added the /sell command for all members!

2. My second suggestion is increasing the villager limit from 10 to 15 or 20. Although I am aware that this may lag the server (if so, disregard this suggestion) this would open up and broaden the experience for people playing skyblock as it would give us a chance to trade more and acquire rare objects and enchantments.

The 10 mob rule is there as a guideline, up to 30 is fine so long as the area is sufficient.
The problem is more when mobs are compressed into small spaces, and overlap eachother.

3. My third and final suggestion is the addition of the opportunity to buy rare items from the skyblock shop. This includes items such as lapis lazuli (villagers get maxed out), quartz (which we only have a limited amount of in the nether), glowstone, and slime balls (For those like me who cannot find a working slime chunk on their island).

I will look into adding some more items!

And again, thank you for providing a platform that brings so many people together in delightful spirits. (^^,)
Kind Regards,
Carissa.

Thank you for the kind words!
Regards
Noise
-== It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it ==-
Posted Aug 27, 16
RSA Credits:
+410
Favored Opinions
LEVEL 2
Admin
Donator
Staff
Hi Noise - Whenever villagers try to breed it says maximum villager limit reached or something along those lines so we do not get any more than 10.
Posted Aug 27, 16 · OP
RSA Credits:
+700
Favored Opinions
LEVEL 2
Donator
Great ideas Carissa! Thanks for the commands Noise. Now i just have to figure out how to use it.....I'm a complete spoon i know,lol
Posted Aug 30, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+350
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
hey MadMax500

in order to use the /sell command

put all the items you want to sell in your inventory
then type /sell (item name) or /sell (item ID) [both methods works for me tho]

you can allso add the amount you wish to sell like this