Main Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Please note that you are browsing the forums as a guest and will not be able to vote on or post threads!

Feel free to join us or register using the Member Area to enable your account at RSAcraft.

Kind Regards
RSAcraft Team

Guide How to get Shaders in MC 1.10.2

5 replies
RSA Credits:
+750
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
This is a how to guide to install shaders on minecraft 1.10.2 via Optifine.

#1 Close Minecraft.

#2 Go to this link and click on 'Download OptiFine_1.10.2_HD_U_C2.jar ' to download the optifine application.
http://optifine.net/adloadx?f=OptiFine_1.10.2_HD_U_C2.jar

#3 Go to your downloads file (or where ever the file had saved.) and run it, choose Install rather than extract. (remember to do step #1.)

#4 Follow the onscreen prompts until it says it had finished installing.

#5 Open your minecraft launcher and select the profile that says 1.10.2 Optifine

Now to get the shaders downloaded.

#1 Go to your fav website to download shaderpacks or just google shaders for 1.10.2 or just go to the link below
http://shadersmods.com/mc/minecraft-1-10-2-shaders/

#2 I personally prefer the Kuda shaders on page 1. you can use this link to go to it.
http://shadersmods.com/kuda-shaders-mod/

#3 scroll down to the bottom of the page where you can find
'KUDA-Shaders v6.2.81 – Lite
◾KUDA-Shaders v6.2.81 – Default
◾KUDA-Shaders v6.2.81 – Ultra'

#4 for 'not so good' pc's I prefer the lite version but if you want to be brave take the ultra version. Cick on the version you'd like to download

#5 copy the downloaded files

#6 go to your minecraft dictionary via a right click on your icon and select 'Open file location' then go to where you can see the folders such as recource packs etc

#7 Add a new folder called 'Shaderpacks'

#8 Open the folder & paste the shader that you've downloaded from the site above.

#9 Run the Optifine version of Minecraft.

Now to enable the shaders

#1 go into settings

#2 Go to preformance

#3 disable fast rendering

#4 go back and go into the shaders options

#5 select the shaders pack and click done

#6 Join the Rsacraft server and be mind blown

Hope it works :)
Posted Jul 13, 16 · OP · Last edited Oct 15, 16
Undo
Rian Its looks wonderful - thanks so much. I was always scared to try things other than resource packs but you got me hooked; :)
Words are real things - they can lift you up or knock you down
Posted Jul 14, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+2,530
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Owner
Donator
Staff
Thanks vir die update Rian
-== It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it ==-
Posted Aug 27, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+350
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
This is really awesome!! thank you Rian and the Kuda shader is really better then the other , i checked this myself
Posted Aug 27, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+750
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
Ek is huidiglik net bietjie besig met eksamens, sodra ek klaar is of n af tyd het sal ek probeer om 'n video guide te maak en op my YT channel te post met n link na the forum thread. Ek hoop dit help julle :)
Posted Aug 28, 16 · OP
Undo
RSA Credits:
+150
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Ek kan ook moontlik help met 'n Step by Step Screenshot method. Vir die mensies wat nie baie data wil gebruik nie :)
Ek gebruik al 'n geruime tyd ook die Kuda shaders as ek Single Player speel. Frames drop reedlik in Multiplayer. XD
Geek, Dork, Nerd, Gamer and Tech Savvy! Hardcore Minecraft fanatic through and through! Morbidly obese but YOLO!
Posted Aug 29, 16
Undo
NoticeNotices