Main Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Please note that you are browsing the forums as a guest and will not be able to vote on or post threads!

Feel free to join us or register using the Member Area to enable your account at RSAcraft.

Kind Regards
RSAcraft Team
Page
of 2

Lifted was Banned for "griefing with lava"

13 replies
RSA Credits:
+150
ok so about a week ago i was banned for griefing with lava. I will admit it was me, but I did not have any intention to grief the players claim I only wanted to send him a message and grab his attention i did kept in mind that lava cant flow into a claim and did not think it was griefing.
At the moment while I were doing it I was little upset and were not thinking straight because I spent alot of time searching for a packed ice source far away from anyone and I used it othen and even allowed some players to tp on me so they can use it aswell , but then one player can and claimed all the packed ice there and that made me little upset and I wanted to show him i was upset..

I am extremely sorry about my actions and promise I won't do it again. I have I have been with this sever longer than most of the mods and can remember helping some of them when they started playing on the sever. I enjoy playing on this sever and would like to ask if my ban can be removed please. It is holiday soon and I want to play again and still want to choose a claim to move to the new sever.
Regards
Eduard
Posted Jun 22, 16 · OP
RSA Credits:
+300
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Admin
Staff
Griefing is not acceptable and is frowned upon on this server. The first rule of the server is "Do not insult, swear at, or grief other players". We will discuss the situation and give you a final answer. As for now, your ban will not be removed.
::::::: Fear the old man in the business where young men die :::::::
Posted Jun 22, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+150
I understand , but I did not have any intention to grief the player I only wanted to send him a message (at 1st I only placed signs to send the message but then I did not think he would see it so i made a arrow towards it and then i added the lava to grap the guys attention and did he really have to claim the whole biom? ...// But that aside I know the sever do not like people griefing and I have been a victim of it many times , but I go on and keep playing and forget about it and personally do not think It is worth a 10year ban.. because not even griefing a person in real life can get you 10years in jail.. ,but I would please like to know how I can move my claim to the new sever if I can't play before the sever move.
Posted Jun 23, 16 · OP
RSA Credits:
+100
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Lava cant run into claims i've tested this a little while ago and the lava flowed right around the claim. Unless something has changed.
Posted Jun 23, 16
RSA Credits:
+2,055
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
Eduard you have been a player on this server for a while now. You are aware of the rules (Like coco mentioned above). You are also aware that there is more than one ice biome on this server and you are aware that you can claim areas you dont want other players to build on.

Have you thought about sending this player a message asking her to move through /msg or /mail send or even in public chat, instead of sending her a message using lava? You could also have asked a mod to find you a new ice biome (i would have done it for you if you asked).

This player did not just claim this place as soon as she got online. She waited about two weeks before she claimed that place. In that time you had plenty of time to claim it yourself.

In my opinion apart from saying sorry to the mods, admins and owners for breaking the rules you also owe this player an apology for acting out of pure selfishness and anger not just with throwing the lava, but for placing the signs and writing "LOL" in netherack after you done it.
Posted Jun 23, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+2,110
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
This was very sad for me to see, Eduard. Because I have known you on the server since I have joined. :( And that was last year, you actually have NO reason to say anything about it. It really is sad to know you are not on the server anymore due to stuff you know are against server rules
Meow meow... :3
Kitty is love. Yuno is life ♥

All hail Queen Kittylele.
Posted Jun 23, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+2,540
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Owner
Donator
Staff
wrote:
I did not have any intention to grief the players claim I only wanted to send him a message and grab his attention i did kept in mind that lava cant flow into a claim and did not think it was griefing.

Hi Eduard,

Destroying a players claim is not the only thing we consider griefing.
Your actions destroyed quite a bit of the surrounding area, and it is a grievance to staff to have to fix up these things all the time.
wrote:
and did he really have to claim the whole biom?

The land didn't actually belong to anyone ie. there were no builds indicating activity or claim planning there.
wrote:
I would please like to know how I can move my claim to the new sever if I can't play before the sever move.

Please read the global announcement regarding the server resets.
wrote:
I am extremely sorry about my actions and promise I won't do it again. I have I have been with this sever longer than most of the mods and can remember helping some of them when they started playing on the sever. I enjoy playing on this sever and would like to ask if my ban can be removed please. It is holiday soon and I want to play again and still want to choose a claim to move to the new sever.

Based on your membership history we are reviewing your ban.

Kind Regards
Noise
-== It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it ==-
Posted Jun 23, 16
RSA Credits:
+150
yes i know I did have alot of time to claim that land ,but I did not think it was necessary because it i extremely far away and have been collecting ice from that place for a long ime. And can you please be specific about the surrounding I have destroyed because as far as my knowledge go is that lava can't destroy anything there? The only thing i destroyed was the paced ice around the claim (I collected all of it as I said on the one sign) I would have been 100% fine with it if the player only claimed the building . And I was busy with exams at the time and were not on alot and there was no mod online at the time and I did not know that a mod can find and biom if you ask them too I thought every person must work for it and spend alot of time to get it ... sorry about it guys... i feel so bad..
Posted Jun 23, 16 · OP
RSA Credits:
+150
So i'm guessit i have to start searching for a new sever then?
Posted Jun 29, 16 · OP
Morning,

Apologies for the late response.

It was discussed amongst staff and the decision was made to up hold your ban.

Regards,
TG
image.png
Posted Jun 29, 16
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices