Main Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Please note that you are browsing the forums as a guest and will not be able to vote on or post threads!

Feel free to join us or register using the Member Area to enable your account at RSAcraft.

Kind Regards
RSAcraft Team
Page
of 3

Moderator Applications June 2016

21 replies
RSA Credits:
+2,540
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Owner
Donator
Staff
Hi everyone!

Moderator applications are open again until 30 June 2016.

Anyone is free to apply, so long as you can meet the requirements below.

Requirements to join:
  • You must be at least 16 years old.
    • Play 2 hours or more a day.
      • You must be a member of RSAcraft for at least 30 days.
        • You should know all of the current member commands and what they do.
          • Good team working skills.
            • Good communication skills, able to type and spell correctly.

Moderator duties:
  • Be fair towards all players, assess the situation correctly.
  • Answer server specific gameplay / command related questions.
  • Review and try to resolve help tickets.
  • Monitor the chat frequently.
  • Monitor player activity frequently.
  • Moderate the forums.
  • Post ban reports on the forums when required.
  • Know all of the moderator and member commands.
  • Welcome new players and always bring good attitude to the chat.

Please post your application below with the following format: ( copy / paste )

============================================================
MC Username:
Experience with Spigot and plugins if any:
Why do you want a moderator position at RSAcraft?:
What would you bring along if the team went hunting for Herobrine at night?:

Applications will close 30 June 2016, successfull candidates will be appointed before the termination date of 15 July 2016.
Thank you for your interest in joining our awesome team, we hope to hear from you soon!

Kind Regards
Noise
-== It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it ==-
Posted May 7, 16 · OP · Last edited May 8, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+200
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
MC username: lerinus.
Previous servers moderated: none but I was always helpful whenever anyone needed it.
Experience with spigot and plugins: just enough to get by on.
Why I want a moderator position in RSA craft: I always enjoy helping people when they have a problem and I would like to do more for the server to help make it even better where ever I can.
What I would take on a herobrine hunt at night: cake and loads of weapons.

With those questions answered I would like to say you have created a great server and I feel I meet the requirements to become a part of the moderator team i also feel i would be able to fulfill the duties of being a moderator. I know 90% of the player commands there are a few I am not completely sure about. I am on more than 2 hours a day, sure there are times when I miss a day but that is about the longest, I have been a member of RSA craft for about 2 months and a member of enjin since 29 November 2014. I am fluent in both English and Afrikaans I am always friendly and approachable as well as willing to help. I am a team player and I will appreciate it if you take my application into consideration. Have a great day sincerely yours Cindy Wessels (aka: lerinus)
Posted May 8, 16
Undo
Mc username : steynvaart
Previous servers moderated : none I had my own server for a couple of months
Experience with spigot and plugins: I loaded all the basic plugins on my server and essentials, and managed all the admin work on it
What i would take on a herobrine hunt at night: Buckets of lava and my sword for beheading :)

Regards Thomas Steynvaart (aka:steynvaart)
Posted May 8, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+970
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
MC Username: Goldhanded_P3st (G0ldhand)
Previous servers moderated if any: I have not moderated any servers, however there is always a first time for everything.
Experience with Spigot and plugins if any: I do not have any experience, however I am a very fast learner and am not afraid to Google anything and learn something new ;}.
Why do you want a moderator position at RSAcraft?: I have enjoyed my experience on the RSAcraft server since I started playing and was surprised at how social the community was (previous servers I have played the people were all grumpy or just very elitist), everybody was friendly and considerate. I feel that the reason for this was that the moderators were part of the server, encouraged other people to be part of the server and were not just playing BigBrother. I would like to join the moderator team as I feel that I will add to this and continue to help the server.
What would you bring along if the team went hunting for Herobrine at night?: My golden sword, TNT and Flint+Steel.
Some people never go crazy, what terrible lives they must lead.
Posted May 8, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+25
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
========================================================
MC Username: TheNoobMinecraft
Previous servers moderated if any: I have not moderated on any other servers, so i would like to make this one my first.
Experience with Spigot and plugins if any: I have no experience but I have been researching about Spigot and its plugins and I am a very fast learner.
Why do you want a moderator position at RSAcraft?: I really enjoy playing on this server and helping out players.I am good creating a good social enviroment for players and I am very kind, according to many players on the server.I would think I would be a valid member to your team.
What would you bring along if the team went hunting for Herobrine at night?: I would firstly bring my team, then I would bring night vision potions, gear, compass and steak (because why not).
===========================================================

There is one thing I might add, I am on the server more than two hours a day but there is some days in the week that i might not be on for the full 2 hours (but if I am chosen for mod i will try to be on for longer) . On the week ends I am on a lot more than 2 hours.

Regards:
Liam Curry
k.a TheNoobMinecraft
a.k.a Noob
Posted May 9, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+2,055
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
MC Username: x0Maddy0x
Previous servers moderated if any: Commander rank at GMZ (gamezone)
If more details are required just let me know
Experience with Spigot and plugins if any: Spigot & Bukkit
But i had to rely on google and the plugin's wiki to understand everything and to go through the messy permission files at times.
I have a passion to help players on Minecraft. Playing on RSAcraft (especially reading the forum and seeing how appreciative the players are towards the mods on the server) has definitely renewed my passion. I dislike it a lot when people don't follow the rules and just make the whole online Minecraft experience terrible for other players. Apart from that I have so many ideas which I am going to to share regardless and would like to help work. Being a mod on RSAcraft seems like a great way to combine my passion for helping, following the rules and getting people to listen to all my crazy ideas :lol:
What would you bring along if the team went hunting for Herobrine at night?:
Cookies, my screenshot spamming finger and a book to write in, because I think that will be such a laugh. Worth documenting.
Posted May 12, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+100
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
MC Username: Wouter

Previous servers moderated if any: n/a

Experience with Spigot and plugins if any: Experience with the MCMMO plugin.

Why do you want a moderator position at RSAcraft?: I want to help out, to continue the great work of the moderators thus far. And ultimately, to keep RSAcraft a fun and healthy environment for all players.

What would you bring along if the team went hunting for Herobrine at night?: If Herobrine was real, I'd bring protection 4 diamond armour, a sharpness 5 axe, splash potions of nightvision, fire protection, strength, swiftness and resistance as well as health. (Splash potions may be weaker, but it will help the whole team.). I will also bring food, golden apples and a shield. That is if he existed! xD

Good luck with the applications! May the Notch be with you!
Posted May 14, 16 · Last edited May 14, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+100
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
MC Username: lava
Previous servers moderated if any: None
Experience with Spigot and plugins if any: None besides using Google for figuring things out about it.
Why do you want a moderator position at RSAcraft?: Grow a large Minecraft community and awareness in SA. (Educate new player so they can stay with the server)
What would you bring along if the team went hunting for Herobrine at night?: Lots of food, never seen Herobrine - so I bet it's a long walk.
Posted May 14, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+400
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
MC Username: BlackEyedMenace
Previous servers moderated if any: None
Experience with Spigot and plugins if any: None but I am willing to learn, fast learning and willing to improve.
Why do you want a moderator position at RSAcraft?: I love to help people and want to help the server grow to it's full potential, since I joined I got 4 friends to join me on the server, and will try to bring more.
What would you bring along if the team went hunting for Herobrine at night?: I would take a minecart and rails to hold in my base as a trophy.
Posted May 23, 16 · Last edited May 23, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+45
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
MC Username: Kian

Previous servers moderated if any : I have been a Moderator on NukeCraft (When it wasn't closed)

Experience with Spigot and plugins if any: I have loads of experience with plugins and Spigot servers but I will be willing to learn more!

1. I am most of my time on RSAcraft!
2.Im glad to help any players when they struggle with anything.
3.I follow all the rules.
4.I am always friendly and respectful towards other players.

What would you bring along if the team went hunting for Herobrine at night: I would bring Night Vision potions,Diamond Armour and Swords,Food,Bow and arrows and Notch Apples!
Posted May 24, 16
Undo
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices