Main Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Please note that you are browsing the forums as a guest and will not be able to vote on or post threads!

Feel free to join us or register using the Member Area to enable your account at RSAcraft.

Kind Regards
RSAcraft Team
Page
of 4

Troubleshoot Connection Error Thread

38 replies
RSA Credits:
+855
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
Hey .. it seems to be working now ..

Thank you kindly
Clide.
Posted Oct 19, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+200
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Hi i am also battle to connect - " java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host " - the message that i get , sometimes i can play without any problems
Posted May 13, 17
RSA Credits:
+175
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
Staff
Hey Striker, trying to connect a second time tends to work for me when I experience this issue, other times a good old router reboot seems to work just fine.
Posted May 14, 17
Undo
RSA Credits:
+100
Hi. Is there a problem with the server. I can't connect - error is that the server is out of date!
Posted Sep 20, 17
RSA Credits:
+1,220
Favored Opinions
LEVEL 2
Owner
Staff
Hi MadMax
Please select version 1.12.1 before you launch your game :) we have not yet updated to 1.12.2

Hope that works, have a great evening further
***If I am not Batman, then why am I so good at the Bat dance?***
Posted Sep 20, 17
Undo
RSA Credits:
+230
HELP!! cant log on at all? tells me im out of date but i'm running 1.12?
nevermind i backed up to 1.12:1
Posted Oct 5, 17 · Last edited Oct 5, 17
RSA Credits:
+230
hi survival seems to be off line??
Posted Oct 6, 17
RSA Credits:
+310
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
Hi There,

Me and Koneko have been trying to connect to the server these passed two days. We are on the same home network and both of us gets a "your connection has been forcibly closed by the remote host" or just a plain "disconnected" as soon as we enter hub. Ive tried using different versions of 1.12 but to no avail.

UPDATE: Ok so it seems I got in after a while of trying. I tried with and without Forge, with and without Optifine. It seems running it with optifine or the latest forge kicks us from the server or causes it to (forcibly close). So the default (latest Version) seems to work.
Posted Jan 21, 18 · Last edited Jan 21, 18
DTI
RSA Credits:
+400
Donator
Most of our crew are getting these errors today, DTI, wozza, minecrafter125. only reddy has gotten on. A restart maybe? if anyone accually reads this
Posted May 3, 18
Page
of 4
NoticeNotices