Main Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Please note that you are browsing the forums as a guest and will not be able to vote on or post threads!

Feel free to join us or register using the Member Area to enable your account at RSAcraft.

Kind Regards
RSAcraft Team
Page
of 4

Troubleshoot Connection Error Thread

38 replies
RSA Credits:
+55
Donator
looks like the server just went down :/ any ideas???
Posted Mar 21, 16
Hi my connection ping is like 3490ms and i have super lag i see the other players also the same please help :)
Words are real things - they can lift you up or knock you down
Posted Mar 22, 16
Thanks its fixed now :d
Posted Mar 22, 16
Please TheNoise and all i beg you to do the new world pretty please this is so not cool to play doing the same thing over and over and lagging like a donkey all the time. Pretty please with a cherry on top :d
Posted Mar 22, 16
RSA Credits:
+100
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Im stuck at downloading terrain and then i get java.net.ConnectException: forcibly terminated by host any advice for what i can do?
Posted Jun 15, 16
wrote:
Im stuck at downloading terrain and then i get java.net.ConnectException: forcibly terminated by host any advice for what i can do?

Morning,

Please check your line, slow DSL speeds are known to cause this error.

A modem reboot may remedy it as well.

Regards,
TG
image.png
Posted Jun 16, 16
RSA Credits:
+2,055
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
Usually when that happens to me I set my render distance to the shortest until my connection has stabilized. You can try that as well. Then I dont get that error message all the time.
Posted Jun 16, 16
RSA Credits:
+100
Hi, my connection times out after a few seconds every time I join, not that it matters since im stuck in a block where i spawn and cant move.
Posted Jul 9, 16
RSA Credits:
+100
wrote:
Hi, my connection times out after a few seconds every time I join, not that it matters since im stuck in a block where i spawn and cant move.

Me too.
Posted Aug 13, 16
RSA Credits:
+100
Hey guys, recently installed minecraft again and trying to connect to the server, however I am getting the error message "tunneled connections are not permitted". I can connect fine to other servers and google has yielded no results

Thanks
Posted Oct 10, 16
Page
of 4
NoticeNotices