Main Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Please note that you are browsing the forums as a guest and will not be able to vote on or post threads!

Feel free to join us or register using the Member Area to enable your account at RSAcraft.

Kind Regards
RSAcraft Team
Page
of 4

Troubleshoot Connection Error Thread

38 replies
RSA Credits:
+2,530
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Owner
Donator
Staff
Hi everyone!

We ask kindly that you please make a reply in this thread for all your connection / logging in problems instead of a new thread.
Please include as much info of your connection problem as possible as well as your username.

Thanks and Regards
Noise
-== It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it ==-
Posted Mar 5, 16 · OP · Last edited Oct 15, 16
RSA Credits:
+100
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
NBT data error preventing me from loading into the world.
Full error: internal exception io.netty.handler.codec.decoderexception: e: Loading NBT data
Posted Mar 6, 16
RSA Credits:
+2,530
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Owner
Donator
Staff
Sorted
-== It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it ==-
Posted Mar 6, 16 · OP · Last edited Mar 6, 16
RSA Credits:
+100
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
new error now that appears once im in. An existing connection was forcibly terminated by the remote host
Posted Mar 6, 16
RSA Credits:
+25
Um hi there. I am experiencing the same problem ' internal exception io.netty.handler.codec.decoderexception: e: Loading NBT data '
what should I do??
Posted Mar 6, 16
RSA Credits:
+100
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
cant play for longer than 1 min before getting dc'd: An existing connection was forcibly terminated by the remote host
Posted Mar 11, 16
Shazleya BANNED
RSA Credits:
+45
Banned users
I have tried the latest version and the 1.9 version, but somehow, just says no connection to server, is there something extra that has to be downloaded perhaps.
Posted Mar 13, 16
Shazleya BANNED
RSA Credits:
+45
Banned users
Well i still cant connect and also a few other people, what files must we add to our minecraft to be able to log onto your server again? I have premium minecraft. Please help, thanks.
Posted Mar 16, 16
RSA Credits:
+2,530
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Owner
Donator
Staff
Hi Shazleya.

There is nothing additional required to join the server.
We are on v1.9 and the server address is play.rsacraft.co.za

Regards
Noise
Posted Mar 16, 16 · OP
RSA Credits:
+970
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
Hey is the server down? Because I am getting a java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed ou: no further information:. Error when I log in. This is using both the Server address and the IP. I can also connect to other servers just fine.
Some people never go crazy, what terrible lives they must lead.
Posted Mar 17, 16 · Last edited Mar 17, 16
Page
of 4
NoticeNotices