Main Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Please note that you are browsing the forums as a guest and will not be able to vote on or post threads!

Feel free to join us or register using the Member Area to enable your account at RSAcraft.

Kind Regards
RSAcraft Team

/top?

2 replies
RSA Credits:
+100
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
There is this thing I can do in another server (and I love it). I think it would be awesome if implemented into this server.
basically when you type /top you get teleported to the highest block in that y axis. perhaps it would be great if you included it in one of the perks from your rank (i recon iron would be a good rank for it)

perks of the /top command:
-alternative to flying (some members don't like it)
-if you are mining and cant find a way out you go /top and end up on the surface, you will be able to find your way from there
-you want to know where about you are underground relative to the surface without having to use co-ordinates
-trying to raid that end city but cant get to the top because of those pesky parkour courses with the schulker's. /top takes you right above the loot that you're after.
-(a couple more obvious reasons)

sincerely
creeper_chick (member)
Posted Oct 21, 17 · OP
Undo
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
sounds kinda cool
Posted Oct 26, 17
Undo
RSA Credits:
+420
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
People used the /top function previously on other servers to get on top the roof in the END. Then exploited it for pig-man farming
Posted Nov 21, 17
Undo
NoticeNotices