Main Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Please note that you are browsing the forums as a guest and will not be able to vote on or post threads!

Feel free to join us or register using the Member Area to enable your account at RSAcraft.

Kind Regards
RSAcraft Team

Stepping Down

6 replies
RSA Credits:
+3,200
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
Greetings All,

After a long period of serving on the staff team and after much thought and discussion with many people, I have decided to step down as an RSACraft admin.

I have had a great time getting to know all of you and watching the community mature and grow, and become better than ever.

However it has reached a point where I know longer feel I can add anything more to the community beyond what I have already done, and what the community has already achieved.
This combined with my recent change in priorities and increased focus on work and creative endeavours (resulting in me having less time for the server) have ultimately resulted in this decision.

I will of course still be around from time to time, so if you see me online feel free to say Hi or drop me a message on discord if you want chat, or need help with anything that I may be able to help with.

You have a crazy cool staff team and I know that they will continue to do their best to make the server awesome for everyone!
I look forward to seeing the community continue to grow and flourish.

You're all Awesome!

Regards,
T
Attached Images
= Leave no sheep unjeb'd =
Posted Sep 1, 17 · OP · Last edited Sep 4, 17
Undo
RSA Credits:
+2,470
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Owner
Donator
Staff
Good luck T, and thanks for all the great things you've done for us!
-== It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it ==-
Posted Sep 1, 17
Undo
RSA Credits:
+100
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Thank you for being the most incredible admin! I know I'm speaking for a lot of players that we're going to miss you madly. Thank you for all the help you given me since I've started and helping me through tough times. Good luck for what you have planned, I know it'll be as amazing as you are!!
Posted Sep 1, 17
Undo
RSA Credits:
+800
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
Sad news T

but i hope your plans for the future is blessed and please come and say hallo :)

Enjoy T
ICE
514aad8c-c9f8-48c3-8b78-a1b805826d7c_iceman.jpg
Posted Sep 1, 17
Undo
RSA Credits:
+100
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Thank you so much for all your hard work and kindness that you've put into RSAcraft, hope to see you swing by soon
Posted Sep 2, 17
Undo
RSA Credits:
+410
Favored Opinions
LEVEL 2
Admin
Donator
Staff
:( I am so sad to hear this! D: Good luck T! Hope you find everything you are looking for in the future!
Posted Sep 2, 17
Undo
RSA Credits:
+175
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
Staff
See you around old buddy, Godspeed
Posted Sep 5, 17
NoticeNotices