Main Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Please note that you are browsing the forums as a guest and will not be able to vote on or post threads!

Feel free to join us or register using the Member Area to enable your account at RSAcraft.

Kind Regards
RSAcraft Team

Denied I was banned for making a joke in private.

3 replies
RSA Credits:
+100
Username: Tjibbe Spoelstra

Content:
Reason you were banned (if given):Reason you were banned (if given):
Negative comments on signs.

Reason to unban:

I don't think racism is a joke, and I am in no way a racist.
Although, I do find satire funny.
I would never make any joke to offend someone in any way.
When I placed the sign with the words 'I love n******' I didn't mean any harm, and was about to destroy the sign. I got banned a few seconds later.

I do apologize for my actions.. I didn't mean to offend anyone and was only a joke. I would never type something like that into the chat. It was in private in my own house. I also wasn't aware of the rules and wasn't warned by anyone.. I know now and I'm sorry, really.

Thanks.
Tjibbe.
Posted Aug 26, 17 · OP · Last edited Aug 26, 17
RSA Credits:
+34,260
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
Thanks for the appeal, it will be reviewed by all staff
Posted Aug 26, 17
RSA Credits:
+34,260
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
Tjibbe_spoelstra, Your appeal has been denied by our Staff Team, we do not take racism lightly, with no exceptions, We do appreciate your apology. You were asked to read the rules on Friday, as Myself asked all the new players to make time and read the rules, You also wrote the message on two signs that got filtered, by the swear filter (that was indication enough that it was wrong and could have been seen as a warning) but you bypassed the filter to still write the message, indication that you were fully aware of what you did. Please understand that we try to do everything to keep RSAcraft clean and a fun server for all and that's the reason for our rules and why keep strict to it. Thank You.
Posted Aug 27, 17 · Last edited Aug 27, 17
Undo
RSA Credits:
+34,260
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
http://rsacraft-za.enjin.com/forum/m/34217015/viewthread/27098345-server-rules/post/128721650#p128721650
Posted Aug 27, 17
NoticeNotices