Main Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Please note that you are browsing the forums as a guest and will not be able to vote on or post threads!

Feel free to join us or register using the Member Area to enable your account at RSAcraft.

Kind Regards
RSAcraft Team

To the Staff - Thank You

3 replies
RSA Credits:
+310
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
To all the Staff members,

I think i would like to say thank you from the players side. Without you we wouldn't have this awesome server we all love and play on.

This server is truly the best Local server out there and I can say that with 120% surety. The server is also always getting better, new and old players constantly pop in and everyone just has fun together.

Even if some of us cant always be online, or we have something going on in our lives, we always return to the server. We always feel welcome and nostalgic when we see all our MC friends and our old builds. Thank you aswell for keeping Hackers and Those that wish harm to the server away.

So Thank you Noise, Nicky_batman and all the other staff for always being there. Hosting amazing and fun events with big rewards, and always being there to help with our problems. Also for sometimes just being there, having fun with us, playing Paintball, photobombing or for all the laughs and fun.

Thank you for the greatest server out there, Keep up the awesome work <3
Posted Jul 24, 17 · OP
Undo
RSA Credits:
+34,260
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Admin
Donator
Staff
Amazing words, could not have said it better, I agree with you, this is the best server, with awesome members and amazing owners. <3
Posted Jul 24, 17
Undo
RSA Credits:
+200
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Totally agree this is the best Local server and thank you Noise, Nicky_batman and all the other staff for the hard work.
Keep up the awesome work.
Posted Jul 24, 17
Undo
RSA Credits:
+410
Favored Opinions
LEVEL 2
Admin
Donator
Staff
Wow, thank you so much for this! It means the world to us! <3
Posted Jul 26, 17