Main Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Please note that you are browsing the forums as a guest and will not be able to vote on or post threads!

Feel free to join us or register using the Member Area to enable your account at RSAcraft.

Kind Regards
RSAcraft Team

Goodbye World...

3 replies
RSA Credits:
+2,470
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Owner
Donator
Staff
Hi everyone, this post contains not such great news.

We have tried everything we can to recover the corrupt world, unfortunately due to many factors like size, generator glitches etc it is impossible.
There is no options left but to unload the world and archive it at this point.
Cooldown for kits are also unfortunately not possible to reset without removing everyone's set homes and balance.
We apologise that it came to this, and will ensure in future the world is better sized and managed.

There is a silver lining yet, many of you have welcomed the new world, the abundance of moving mobs, the lag free operation, just some of the benefits.
As all members have lost their claimblocks, we are starting to refund 20k to each existing member.
Ranked players will get the amount rewarded by the rank.
Please note that we can only do this for a limited time, please come claim your blocks before the end of this month.
Please contact myself or NickyB to claim your blocks.

Kind Regards
Noise
-== It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it ==-
Posted Jun 19, 17 · OP · Last edited Jun 19, 17
Undo
RSA Credits:
+700
Favored Opinions
LEVEL 2
Donator
Sadness indeed. I believe you guys tried everything in your power to fix it but alas life does not always play along with our plans.
Any chance of us being able to transfer our items from that world to the new world like the last time or was the corruption too bad?

Regarding claim blocks, im currently a little sick and im not always able to be online when you guys are. Any chance allocating me with the
claim blocks while im offline or must i be online? Geez some of us had quite a lot of claim blocks to be honest.
Posted Jun 22, 17
Undo
RSA Credits:
+2,470
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Owner
Donator
Staff
Hey Maddermax,
We can allocate your claimblocks, please ensure to join survival at least once.

Yes some members had a ton of claimblocks, some close to a million, the perfect picture of an unstable economy :)
On the flip side the economy feels more balanced now, and fresh land is up for grabs.

Hope you feel better soon
Kind Regards
Noise
-== It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it ==-
Posted Jun 22, 17 · OP
Undo
RSA Credits:
+100
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Hahahahaha -_- not so great news?????? WHAT???????? -_- ARE YOU KIDDING ME? It’s absolutely TERRIFYING, HORRIBLE and UNACCEPTABLE news.
Posted Jun 23, 17
Undo
NoticeNotices