Main Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Please note that you are browsing the forums as a guest and will not be able to vote on or post threads!

Feel free to join us or register using the Member Area to enable your account at RSAcraft.

Kind Regards
RSAcraft Team

The Mob "Problem"

3 replies
RSA Credits:
+100
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Hi , I would really appreciate it if you could maybe fix the mob problem its been forever and all that is being said is that it is being worked on . i stop playing for a month in hopes if i come back it would be fine but it isn't and it cannot be a minecraft error , due to multiple You Tubers Farms and mobs working just fine . I really enjoyed the server and would have recommended it to friends and strangers , but i can recommend a server that has such a huge problem . Hope you can fix it soon :) then ill be back . There is nothing more annoying than spending a whole day building something and to discover it doesn't work due to server related problems they said they would fix. THIS POST MEANS NO OFFENSE WITH ALL DUE RESPECT , I AM TRULY SAD .

-> King Regards
-> TheBurnedCan
Posted Jun 17, 17 · OP
RSA Credits:
+34,260
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
Hi, please read the post on the forums about the mob situation. Thanks.
Posted Jun 17, 17
RSA Credits:
+100
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Can you give me a link please?
Posted Jun 17, 17 · OP
RSA Credits:
+34,260
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
http://rsacraft-za.enjin.com/forum/m/34217015/viewthread/30416023-survival-downtime/post/last#last
Posted Jun 17, 17
NoticeNotices