Main Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Please note that you are browsing the forums as a guest and will not be able to vote on or post threads!

Feel free to join us or register using the Member Area to enable your account at RSAcraft.

Kind Regards
RSAcraft Team

new game modes

3 replies
RSA Credits:
+100
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Why do we not have Build battles or speed builder or some other minigames. I might be wrong but it seems that some of the game modes currently available are not being used. Can we not change it out for something else. Maybe have the community vote on what game modes they would like to have. and I am sure if help is needed to creation the players would be willing to help.
Posted Jun 1, 17 · OP
Undo
RSA Credits:
+410
Favored Opinions
LEVEL 2
Admin
Donator
Staff
Thank you for your suggestions clark! :)
Posted Jun 1, 17
RSA Credits:
+450
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
This. Yes, yes and yes.
The only game modes that seems to be played is Survival and a little bit of Skyblock and Factions Other servers are sitting there where their resources could much better be used for the main servers. I feel like Survival, Skyblock, Factions, Creative(PlotNation), Paintball and Hide and Seek can stay and the rest should be dropped since I've never seen someone else playing on them. Then they could possibly be added one by one with a revamp to try and attract new players or new modes can be introduced that would attract new players and keep them here instead of just floating to a different server.
Posted Jun 21, 17
RSA Credits:
+34,260
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Admin
Donator
Staff
Thanks for all your suggestions, always nice to get feedback from the members, as you all have noticed some changes has already been made, more changes will follow over time, but all these things takes a lot of time to develop. TheNoiseZA still has got some awesome ideas in store for all for the future, but for now enjoy and help us grow the servers that's open at the moment. Thanks for all the support.
Posted Jun 21, 17
NoticeNotices