Main Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Please note that you are browsing the forums as a guest and will not be able to vote on or post threads!

Feel free to join us or register using the Member Area to enable your account at RSAcraft.

Kind Regards
RSAcraft Team
Page
of 2

Moderator Applications - May 2017

10 replies
RSA Credits:
+2,460
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Owner
Staff
Hi everyone!

Moderator applications are open until 1st of June 2017.

Anyone is free to apply, so long as you can meet the requirements below.

Requirements to join:
  • You must be at least 21 years old.
  • Play 2 hours or more a day.
  • You must be a member of RSAcraft for at least 2 Months or obtained at least Coal Voter rank.
  • You should know all of the current member commands and what they do.
  • Good team working skills.
  • Good communication skills, able to type and spell correctly.

Moderator duties:
  • Be fair towards all players, assess the situation correctly.
  • Answer server specific gameplay / command related questions.
  • Review and try to resolve help tickets.
  • Monitor the chat frequently.
  • Monitor player activity frequently.
  • Moderate the forums.
  • Post ban reports on the forums when required.
  • Know all of the moderator and member commands.
  • Welcome new players and always bring good attitude to the chat.
  • Be dedicated to RSA only, to preserve the integrity of confidential information.

Please post your application below with the following format: ( copy / paste )

============================================================
MC Username:
Server you are the most active in:
Why do you want a moderator position at RSAcraft?:

Applications will close 1st of June 2017, successful candidates may be appointed at random before the closing date.
Please note all applications are reviewed and feedback to us provided by the entire staff team.
Thank you for your interest in joining our awesome team, we hope to hear from you soon!

Kind Regards
Noise
-== It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it ==-
Posted Apr 30, 17 · OP · Last edited May 11, 17
Undo
RSA Credits:
+630
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
MC Username: Grant_111

Previous servers moderated if any: Owned a local server consisting of about 20 active members in highschool

Server you are the most active in: Survival , but starting to warm up to Paintball.

Why do you want a moderator position at RSAcraft?: Being a Moderator is an extremely strenious responsibility and most people just see the fancy tag and the OP gear. It is a lot of hardwork and takes time and dedication. I've been on RSAcraft since Jan, 2016 and yes I was not on for a while but life happens. I don't want to become a Moderator just to enforce rules and ban perpetrators, I want to promote the server, I want to help improve the game modes, bring ideas for new ones and in general lighten the load on the owners and admins. Now with all that said I'm an extremely sociable person and RSAcraft's culture promotes such behaviour as each person on the server, Veteran, Donator or brand new member that is brand new to Minecraft is made to feel like family and everyone treats each individual as if they have known them for years.

We all once thought that our first wooden house needed a fire place...

Thank you for taking this application into consideration and I look forward to continue enjoying and embracing the server and the community, as a Moderator or an enthusiastic Member! :d

Warm Regards
Grant
Posted Apr 30, 17
Undo
RSA Credits:
+150
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
MC Username: VexXster
Previous servers moderated if any: No
Server you are the most active in:RSAcraft
Why do you want a moderator position at RSAcraft?: I have been playing on RSAcraft for a while now and it has become part on my everyday life. The players on the server are great and i would love to be part of the staff to help any new players feel at home the way staff members made me feel at home.
Posted Apr 30, 17
Undo
RSA Credits:
+100
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
MC Username: Imtiyaaz10
Previous servers moderated if any: No
Server you are the most active in: Only play on RSAcraft
Why do you want a moderator position at RSAcraft?: I really would love to become part of the RSAcraft family , I joined RSAcraft in February this year and have become very attached and in love with the server and all it's members , I help and assist players whenever they need it and have grown close to many people and formed good relationships with them. I would love to be part of the RSAcraft staff and help them help others the way they helped me when I started on this server. In the end we all LIVE LOVE SURVIVE and help others :) " RSA CRAFT "
===================+++=====================================
Posted May 1, 17
Undo
RSA Credits:
+50
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
MC Username: 7wombat
Previous servers moderated if any: Moderated teamspeak servers
Server you are the most active in: Survival
Why do you want a moderator position at RSAcraft?:
The main reason being to be able to keep the server happy and running the entire time, to be a
good group member. To help new players and also to make the server a habitable place for everyone.
I wish to apply now so that I can be tested and seen to be of worth.
Thanks

You must be at least 21 years old.
27 Years Old

Play 2 hours or more a day.
Play roughly at least 3 hours everyday.

You must be a member of RSAcraft for at least 2 Months or obtained at least Coal Voter rank
I registered a long time ago and I have the status of gold voter.

You should know all of the current member commands and what they do.
Yes I know the commands.

Good team working skills.
I am a great person willing to share my skills or talents and work good with the group.

Good communication skills, able to type and spell correctly.
I am fluent in English and have good grammar skills.

Posted May 7, 17
Undo
RSA Credits:
+150
I know I'm Under The Age requested but I would Just love To Show Our Server Some Love.
(I know I Wont be chosen due to age.)
MC Username: TheOrionSound_
Previous servers moderated if any: PE OrionGamez Co-Owner
Server you are the most active in: RSAcraft (Survival)
Why do you want a moderator position at RSAcraft?: As a player that does not have staff behind their name, it's difficult to help new members or other players, as staff help them. I want to help them but might get in the way. A staff member has requested that I not help members whilst talking to them. But I also would love helping out our server on a rather bigger scale. This server is my escape, maybe for many more people out there. Staff position comes with great responsibilities! We all know that. And I would be prepared. This server has my heart.. It's time i give back...much more.
thank you xoxo
I know I won't be chosen due to age, just showing my love
Hope I shall one day Join the amazing staff team and help better the minecraft machine in any way. This place truly made me happy, time to spread mt happiness.
-Elliott
Posted May 7, 17 · Last edited May 19, 17
RSA Credits:
+150
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Username:Weazel77709

Previous servers moderated if any:None

Server you are the most active in:I am active in all but mostly Survival and Skyblocks

Why do you want a moderator position at RSAcraft?: Because I know I can help the server by helping other and to give back to all of the players that helped me in the beginning . I hope you guys can give me an chance to show that I can help . I have been playing on this server for some time now and I really want to help out . :cool:

Regards:Weazy
Posted May 13, 17
Undo
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices