Moderator applications are open until 1st of June 2017.
Anyone is free to apply, so long as you can meet the requirements below.
Requirements to join:
- You must be at least 21 years old.
- Play 2 hours or more a day.
- You must be a member of RSAcraft for at least 2 Months or obtained at least Coal Voter rank.
- You should know all of the current member commands and what they do.
- Good team working skills.
- Good communication skills, able to type and spell correctly.
- Be fair towards all players, assess the situation correctly.
- Answer server specific gameplay / command related questions.
- Review and try to resolve help tickets.
- Monitor the chat frequently.
- Monitor player activity frequently.
- Moderate the forums.
- Post ban reports on the forums when required.
- Know all of the moderator and member commands.
- Welcome new players and always bring good attitude to the chat.
- Be dedicated to RSA only, to preserve the integrity of confidential information.
Please post your application below with the following format: ( copy / paste )
Previous servers moderated if any:
Server you are the most active in:
Why do you want a moderator position at RSAcraft?:
Applications will close 1st of June 2017, successful candidates may be appointed at random before the closing date.
Please note all applications are reviewed and feedback to us provided by the entire staff team.
Thank you for your interest in joining our awesome team, we hope to hear from you soon!