Main Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Please note that you are browsing the forums as a guest and will not be able to vote on or post threads!

Feel free to join us or register using the Member Area to enable your account at RSAcraft.

Kind Regards
RSAcraft Team

The End is under attack and we need YOUR help!!!

6 replies
RSA Credits:
+3,200
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
Greetings Traveler!!!

If you are reading this you must be aware that the End is UNDER SIEGE and we need your help to save it!

BUT what can you do in our fight against communis... I mean griefers?

Well to start with, don't hesitate to iform your local Staff Officer of any suspicious activities in your area!
Your input can only help turn the tide against those evil dirty communi... griefers.

Things to look out for:
1: Towers - Often found being built to smaller portals that access the outer islands of the end. (Picture 1)
2: End Farms - Because nothing says you're a manly man like hitting Enderman in a barrel. (Picture 2)
- remember there is nothing wrong with an end farm, just don't build them in the main end area (All farms found in the main end will be
removed)
3: Holes - although Trench warfare was a common tactic in the old days of war, they became quite useless with the invention of flight. Please avoid digging
giant trenches around the end spawn (Picture 3)

What can you do about it?:

If you see that pesky tower, don't build a new one or one next to it - rather remove the incriminating tower and carry on with your day
Don't build end farms in the main end - just don't do it
While digging holes is always fun, remember if you dig too far down you could die - rather just avoid imminent death by not digging holes at all

Let's keep the end clean and win this war against commun... griefers!!!

The Ender Dragon thanks you

Regards,
Dragon Captain Trinoc
Attached Images
= Leave no sheep unjeb'd =
Posted Apr 13, 17 · OP · Last edited Apr 13, 17
Undo
RSA Credits:
+460
Donator
I have a Important question On the Enderman farm... If we are not allowed to build Enderman farms in Main End Where are we Suppose to build them? :?
Posted Apr 13, 17
RSA Credits:
+3,200
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
Go through those tiny portals to the outer islands of the end, where the end cities are. The main is is the area where the dragon spawns
Posted Apr 13, 17 · OP
RSA Credits:
+460
Donator
Ah, Alright. Then i'm in The clear.. Phew. Almost thought I would have to rebuild everything. :-d
Posted Apr 13, 17
RSA Credits:
+34,260
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
Putting this here again, please help to keep the area around the end spawn clean, build farms further away from the spawn area. Thanks
Posted Aug 27, 17
RSA Credits:
+3,200
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
#MakeTheEndGreatAgain
Posted Aug 27, 17 · OP
RSA Credits:
+3,200
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
I'm going to go through the end at 5, if I find any farms in the main area they'll be removed.
Posted Aug 27, 17 · OP
NoticeNotices