Main Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Please note that you are browsing the forums as a guest and will not be able to vote on or post threads!

Feel free to join us or register using the Member Area to enable your account at RSAcraft.

Kind Regards
RSAcraft Team

InSaNiTy Banned for Swearing

6 replies
RSA Credits:
+100
I have been banned on 12 April 2017 for swearing. I have been banned for 7 days because I have repeatedly "swore" on the server.
In my defense the words I used wasn't even considered swearing words. I used the following that got me banned : Jesus, Bad ass .
And the server rules state no swearing, I respect that rule but that words I used wasn't "swearing". In the future I will be more respectful
about the rules and what I say on the server.

Regards InSaNiTy.
Posted Apr 12, 17 · OP
RSA Credits:
+100
I'm loyal to this server , I have voted 52 times.

Regards InSaNiTy
Posted Apr 12, 17 · OP
RSA Credits:
+175
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
Staff
Duly noted Insanity, we will discuss it amongst staff. Ill post all your screenshots should you wish to see all you have said in the past week. thanks
Posted Apr 12, 17
Undo
RSA Credits:
+100
Thanks Ash

Regards InSaNiTy.
Posted Apr 13, 17 · OP
Please check this out:

http://rsacraft-za.enjin.com/forum/m/34217015/viewthread/29977603-ban-appeal-info/post/last#last

:)
Words are real things - they can lift you up or knock you down
Posted Apr 13, 17
Undo
RSA Credits:
+175
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
Staff
Hi there Insanity, after discussions amongst staff, we have decided to uphold the 7 day ban due to repeat offenses. Ill post your screenshots this evening to refresh your memory on all that was said by yourself

I really hope that after this ban term, you will start following our rules regarding foul language, else we will be forced into looking at a more permanent solution to the disregard of our rules

Thanks
Posted Apr 13, 17
Undo
RSA Credits:
+100
Well, ok...
Posted Apr 13, 17 · OP
NoticeNotices