Main Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Please note that you are browsing the forums as a guest and will not be able to vote on or post threads!

Feel free to join us or register using the Member Area to enable your account at RSAcraft.

Kind Regards
RSAcraft Team

[HELP REQUIRED] Minecraft Crashing on Windows 8.1

5 replies
RSA Credits:
+2,110
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Hey guys :)

My friend has a problem getting his Minecraft to launch. It keeps on crashing. We have installed java from the official java site the launcher name when downloaded is: jre-8u121-windows-i586-iftw

We suspect this is only a web browser version, but there isn't any other to download.

Can anyone please assist us?
Attached Images
Meow meow... :3
Kitty is love. Yuno is life ♥

All hail Queen Kittylele.
Posted Mar 26, 17 · OP
RSA Credits:
+750
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
i had the sme problem Kitty last time at the first of jan it was when i installed mods go check if she installed mods if its the problem and windows 10 gives problems monjang i think JAva or monjang is working on the offical windows 10 minecraft i think
Regards
P
Never Leave A Pixie Behind
Posted Mar 26, 17
RSA Credits:
+175
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
Staff
That looks like a 32bit version of java installed, try a 64bit version of Java and see what happens
Posted Mar 26, 17
Undo
RSA Credits:
+700
Favored Opinions
LEVEL 2
Donator
Mine does exactly the same on the launcher. Uninstalled everything, reinstalled from scratch but still the same problem persists.
Now i have to start minecraft immediately after my pc has booted up or i get that error message. Yes everything is 64bit and no mods ever installed lol.

The only other option i have left is to format my pc very soon. Maybe too much other junk files and stuff causing trouble. I tried researching the
interwebs about this problem and it seems were not the only ones with it. Just a pity there are no real solutions for it.
Posted Mar 26, 17
Kitty me love after staying with you and that gorgeous dude until 5am please tell me its working. If not I wont mind spending more time with the lovely you and off course the stunner you had with you <3 (Promise I wont touch, I will only look)
Words are real things - they can lift you up or knock you down
Posted Mar 28, 17
RSA Credits:
+50
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
That exception in Java ranges into many things though -

- Out dated graphics (Drivers)
- 32bit or 64bit Java
- Force the thing to update
- Mods (This one is tricky)
- Win 8 (Yes highly unstable even for Java)

I would try those out first if Azla7 hasn't found the issue already :)

edit * I need to work on my programming skills lol to work Java :p
Posted Mar 29, 17 · Last edited Mar 29, 17
NoticeNotices