Main Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Please note that you are browsing the forums as a guest and will not be able to vote on or post threads!

Feel free to join us or register using the Member Area to enable your account at RSAcraft.

Kind Regards
RSAcraft Team
Page
of 3

Info Moderator Applications - Feb 2017

27 replies
RSA Credits:
+350
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Jools some people really want to become mod so I think it is a bit unfair to the people with all the requirements and not the right age, I believe everyone who has the capability should be able to become mod.
Posted Feb 12, 17
Unsure
Undo
RSA Credits:
+350
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
I don't mind if I don't become moderator because I respect your decisions but I will still help and serve as if I was one, I think that everyone who has the capabilities should be able to become moderator
Posted Feb 12, 17
Unsure
Undo
RSA Credits:
+100
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
MC Username:
Pierre_DJ

Previous servers moderated if any:
I have been a mod on RSAcraft in the past, but I went through a very rough time. (Noise knows why.) But I'm up and running again.
I have also been an Admin on Conduit Gaming.

Server you are the most active in:
Survival

Why do you want a moderator position at RSAcraft?:
Greetings,

I'm very happy to apply. Figured I would love to help out where i can, or if i can.

I'm applying for the Moderator position as someone needs to be in control of the players, and i figured with the experience i have and the knowledge on how servers work i could take that load off your hands. I speak Afrikaans and English and I'm not bad at communicating with players and other staff members. My spelling is also up to standard. I own a microphone in case we need to sort something out on ts. I have the ability to upload any type of video on YouTube if the server needs more advertising at any time. I have been playing Minecraft since the first beta, so I know all the ins and outs.

Banning, muting and kicking: Weather it's a racist,sexist,idiot,or hacker. I will easily,and fairly take care of hooligans that try to ruin peoples server experience. I do not tolerate racism,and I DEFINITELY DO NOT tolerate hacking. Weather it's xrays,invisible texture packs,or modded clients. These people are the worst in my eyes and they will be dealt with swiftly.

Some of the Moderators and Players know me from the past, so I can work well with them, and they know how I like things to be, they also have respect for me and do as I say.

If you feel you could benefit with me on the team or help the server, then I will be happy to join in.

Thank you for the time you took to read this! <3
Posted Feb 12, 17
Unsure
Undo
RSA Credits:
+100
Why do you be 18 to be moderated?
Posted Feb 12, 17
Unsure
Undo
I think it all depends on your level of maturity. At the end of the day Noise, Nicky and the Admin / Mod staff will monitor the gameplay and see who complies with the requirements regardless of age or gender or whatever <3 thats why the applications are open to everyone but 18+ is just one of the requirements to ensure the more mature players apply <3
Words are real things - they can lift you up or knock you down
Posted Feb 12, 17
Undo
RSA Credits:
+350
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
what if we qualify everything else and are very mature just are to young
Posted Feb 13, 17
Unsure
Undo
RSA Credits:
+3,200
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
Hi MCGaming,

If that is the case it will be discussed by staff and you will be notified of the outcome,

Regards,
T
= Leave no sheep unjeb'd =
Posted Feb 13, 17
Undo
RSA Credits:
+450
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
MC Username: Chrisbitt
Previous servers moderated if any: None
Server you are the most active in: Survival
I haven't been on the server the longest time, but I've loved every bit of it, part of that was due to the welcoming, friendly and helpful nature of the admin/mods and I strive to be able to provide the same welcomingness (I made a word) to new and old players.
I thoroughly enjoy helping people out with whatever issue or need they may have, and will continue to do so regardless of being awarded the title of Mod or not.
If disputes are to arise between players I am pretty confident in my ability to critically analyse the situation and work out of to resolve the issues in the most fair and just way.

A point I feel I should mention, while my English may be good, my Afrikaans is quite minimal. (foreigner)

Thank you for reading :)

Regards,
Chris
Posted Feb 14, 17
Undo
RSA Credits:
+100
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
MC Username: Glent

Previous servers moderated if any: None

Server you are the most active in: Survival, UHC and Skyblock.

I’ve been on the server quit a while now and couldn’t find the right moment to apply to be a test mod. I think the time has come. I wanted to learn the ins and outs of being involved in such a lovely server before applying to be a test mod. I love to help people out where I can. I also think to be friendly is the best way forward being part of a multiplayer server.

Should I be called on I will give my out most to help and adhere to the call may it be the silliest things or the most complicated. I like to follow the rules that are given to me and will obey them and submit authority on the rules that is set on stone.
(I am Afrikaans and speak a little bit English)

I’m going to leave you guys with a quote, “your imagination is the beginning of creation, you imagine what you desire, you will do what you imagine and lastly you will create what you want”, George Bernard.

Thanks for giving this a read, and taking the time.

Regards,
Glent
Posted Feb 16, 17
Undo
RSA Credits:
+100
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
MC Username:pandabear221
Server you are the most active in:Survival
I am more than willing to help anyone that needs assistance and will go out of the way to do so..
I understand English and Afrikaans and can write in both so there will be no problems there..
I am always friendly to other people and I don't judge them I only build them up...
Being helpful doesn't cost you a thing In life so always be kind and helpful no matter what the situation is and your mood should never depend on how you treat other people,so always serve a service with a smile
RSACraft's members became like family to me I never thought that I would become so addicted to a server like this one the people is friendly and it's just fun being on the server and getting to know more and more people everyday

I posted again cause for some unknown reason my previous post just disappeared don't know where that went and so I am trying again.

So Thank you for the time and effort in reading this post
Posted Feb 19, 17
Undo
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices