Main Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Please note that you are browsing the forums as a guest and will not be able to vote on or post threads!

Feel free to join us or register using the Member Area to enable your account at RSAcraft.

Kind Regards
RSAcraft Team
Page
of 2

COMPETITION TIME!!

18 replies
Everyone doing a awesome job so far - we have amazing builders on our server - good luck everyone <3
Words are real things - they can lift you up or knock you down
Posted Feb 9, 17 · OP
Undo
RSA Credits:
+600
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
Hey there everyone hope you are all doing well in this month of love :p

Ok so here is my proposal for the valentine builds hope you like mine with my short explanation.

I decided I wanted to make this one a bit dramatic so it would help form the meaning and thought of Valentine’s Day and what it does for those who found love and who have not.

When visiting my plot you will be greeted with four friendly “Happy V Day” signs, so in future people will know what it is about. The second thing you will notice are for huge hearts made from red glass and filled with lava so it glows with love at night.

The lava runs from one beacon memorial statue in the center of the plot representing the love flowing from one person’s heart to another filling up those around them and the ones they love.

The hearts in turn, fill the floor around the memorial statue with lava showing that spreading the love only makes the world a better place.
The water above the lava represents the people it touches and the emotion of calm and comfort that follows with it.

I placed flowers around the memorial statue for those of us that have not yet found love :d but just to remind us there are many fish in the se. While some of us are yet to find it we will always be surrounded by love !!! :p

Sholo1001
Plot Number : 22.1
My Theme: A Beating Heart
IGN: Sholo1001
Plots Co-Ords: X1613.5 Y105 Z61.5
Posted Feb 9, 17
Undo
RSA Credits:
+100
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
Plot Number:21;0
Theme:For the love of my friends
IGN:pandabear221
XYZ: 1544.403 / 85.11814 / -20.764
Posted Feb 9, 17
Undo
RSA Credits:
+350
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
np azzy
Posted Feb 11, 17
Undo
RSA Credits:
+350
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
wow there are alo0t of builders entering last time there were only four, I wish you all good luck
Posted Feb 12, 17
Undo
Thats what we want MC its awesome when everyone participate! Cant wait for the results. Thanks everyone you all rock! Lovies
Posted Feb 12, 17 · OP
Undo
RSA Credits:
+34,260
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
Here is my build
Theme......Love is....
Plot -12:8
Posted Feb 13, 17
Undo
RSA Credits:
+34,260
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
My Valentine Build
Attached Images
Posted Feb 13, 17 · Last edited Feb 13, 17
Undo
Please read the updated end date for the competition and prizes are now included, thanks :)
Posted Feb 14, 17 · OP
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices