Main Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Please note that you are browsing the forums as a guest and will not be able to vote on or post threads!

Feel free to join us or register using the Member Area to enable your account at RSAcraft.

Kind Regards
RSAcraft Team

Suggestions

4 replies
RSA Credits:
+450
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
The following suggestions are mainly aimed at the survival server:

Spawn
Rebuild it, give it one general theme all over, including the shop. The current one lacks a lot of depth and detail.(No offense to whoever built it)

Shop
At the spawn eggs, use an anvil to rename them and then place them into the item frames instead of using signs to indicate the spawner type.(Some other items also need frames)
You guys have the essential plugin, so why are you using big ugly chests for spawn? Use essential's shop signs, it can give the shop a much cleaner look.

Other
When starting off it's hard to find a nice spot to start building. Add a /wild or /randomtp command that tp's a player to random coords 5k-8k blocks away from spawn.

Other Servers
In the short time I've been here(2 days to be exact) All the servers seem empty except survival and BloodUHC has 2/3 players at times. Remove the minigame servers like paintball and Hide and Seek temporarily. Even though it's great game modes, it's useless to just have them there taking up valuable resources that can be used for different servers, I'm saying this because Survival does have block lag at times, and for some reason mods don't have /gc to check the TPS and uptime. If it's memory leaks, find a reason. If it's uptime, he can contact an Admin to restart the server and if it's neither, remove the minigames and dedicate more resources to Survival.

These are just my thoughts on some improvements that can be made taking a first glance at the server. I'd gladly answer any questions anyone has about my suggestions and I'll continue to post suggestions in this thread as I come up with them.
Posted Jan 18, 17 · OP · Last edited Jan 18, 17
Unsure
Undo
RSA Credits:
+175
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
Staff
Thanks for this. Many of the suggestions are already implicated such as /warp shop, /warp pvp. As for the server activity, different times of the day at different days, server population changes and as it is works very well for us. Stick around and im sure ull fit in and enjoy it here
Posted Jan 18, 17
Undo
RSA Credits:
+450
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
Removed the pvp and warp shop suggestion cause I'm just a blind fool.
Posted Jan 18, 17 · OP · Last edited Jan 18, 17
RSA Credits:
+110
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Admin
Staff
Changes are being made. We are still in the progress of growing. Lots of players enjoy the way the mods and admins run the servers. If you give it time it will grow on you and you will enjoy it here too. We hope you stick around. And remember together we are all one big family. I hope you enjoy your stay with us
Posted Jan 19, 17
Undo
RSA Credits:
+34,260
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Admin
Donator
Staff
Hi, it has nearly been a year since I joined and I can say with proud that the RSA team are constantly upgrading and improving. Thanks for your feedback and suggestions, I can assure you that feedback and suggestions are always welcome on this server. A lot of improvements has already been made like, new hub, better factions, paintball which is just DA bomb, emerald creative, a new survival world, blood uhc and many more............still to come, a new and improved shop in the new survival world, modded survival and I just know that they won't stop, this server is always improving, but like all good things it does take time, so please stick around I know you will love this server, just as many of us do.......hope to see you in survival soon
Posted Jan 19, 17
Undo
NoticeNotices