Main Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Please note that you are browsing the forums as a guest and will not be able to vote on or post threads!

Feel free to join us or register using the Member Area to enable your account at RSAcraft.

Kind Regards
RSAcraft Team
Page
of 3

Moderator Applications - December 2016

20 replies
RSA Credits:
+2,460
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Owner
Staff
Hi everyone!

Moderator applications are open again until 25 December 2016.

Anyone is free to apply, so long as you can meet the requirements below.

Requirements to join:
  • You must be at least 18 years old.
    • Play 2 hours or more a day.
      • You must be a member of RSAcraft for at least 3 Months or obtained at least Coal Voter rank.
        • You should know all of the current member commands and what they do.
          • Good team working skills.
            • Good communication skills, able to type and spell correctly.

Moderator duties:
  • Be fair towards all players, assess the situation correctly.
  • Answer server specific gameplay / command related questions.
  • Review and try to resolve help tickets.
  • Monitor the chat frequently.
  • Monitor player activity frequently.
  • Moderate the forums.
  • Post ban reports on the forums when required.
  • Know all of the moderator and member commands.
  • Welcome new players and always bring good attitude to the chat.

Please post your application below with the following format: ( copy / paste )

============================================================
MC Username:
Server you are the most active in:
Why do you want a moderator position at RSAcraft?:
============================================================

Applications will close 25 December 2016, successful candidates may be appointed at random before the closing date.
Please note all applications are reviewed and chosen by the entire staff team.
Thank you for your interest in joining our awesome team, we hope to hear from you soon!

Kind Regards
Noise
-== It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it ==-
Posted Nov 24, 16 · OP · Last edited Dec 9, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+150
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
MC Username: Pastor
Previous servers moderated if any: No
Server you are the most active in: Survival
Why do you want a moderator position at RSAcraft?: Because I am very active player and feel that I want to take on some responsibility while enjoying myself at the same time. I am already welcoming and helping new players and players respectively, and might as well be doing it on a official capacity.
I really hope that I will be considered. It will be a great honor to be part of the official team here in RSAcraft.
Posted Nov 25, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+750
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
Hi Guys and Girls, I have officially (well almost) finished my end exams so I will be able to play fulltime again (I just have one exam left for monday morning). So to come to my point, I'd like to re-apply for moderator on RSACraft once more.

My IGN : Rian
Server most active in : Survival, creative, sometimes skyblock when I see there are a few people online I like to go and see what they are all up too and Im planning to play a lot on prison when it's up and running.
Previous moderated if any : I used to own my own small (local) lan server with a few buddies. I then played on beastcraft (when it was still called that) I wasnt a staff member but there I met AlandtM whom started a server called GuildCraft. I wasn't a moderator on his server but, I was infact head admin for a while untill he closed the server due to personal issues.
Why I really want to be a moderator : Well I really enjoy my time here on RSAcraft, I have been playing for a really long time (well I stopped playing for a while) but I feel that I can help the server out by keeping the chats clean, helping other palyers. Enough nilly dilly talk, I really would like to be moderator I have wanted to for a really long while now and even though Im not always the best person to handle a situation I'd always try to put the best foot forward and help people where I can. I really enjoyed to be a test mod before and I would really enjoy to be a moderator once again. I hope you guy will choose me to be a testmoderator once again.

(My apologies I forgot to mention which servers I am most active on)
Thanks for your time guys and girls.

Best regards
Rian
Posted Nov 25, 16 · Last edited Nov 29, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+100
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
MC Username: KartonMonster
Previous servers moderated if any: No but always willing to learn :)
Server you are the most active in: Survival
Why do you want a moderator position at RSAcraft? I started playing on the RSAcraft server when it was just a few months old. I did not apply for previous applications because honestly i did not play very long ours but now i do have more time on my hands so that i can enjoy myself more and help others if needed. I really like to help other players where and when i can at the best of my capacity and welcome new players. I also enjoy keeping everyone happy on the server if i can help it. I played on other minecraft servers before but did not enjoy it as much as RSAcraft. I never said no to a challenge before :) . I would really appreciate it if i would be considered for the application.

I would like to thank Noise for having open spots for moderators and all the other minecraft players.

Sincerely
KartonMonster
Posted Nov 25, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+290
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
MC Username: Panda_Cry
Age: 16(turning 17 in 2 months) I know I'm not 18 yet, but i feel like I'm mature enough to help people in a positive way if given the opportunity.
Previous servers moderated if any: I used to be a builder/admin for my friends server that was in development.
Server you are the most active in: I am Most active in Survival and Skyblock.
Why do you want a moderator position at RSAcraft?: I want the Moderator position because, I have spent a lot of time on the server and I highly enjoy the experience I am having. I love the Family aspect that the staff members bring to the server. I feel I can bring a better experience to the server by monitoring the chat, helping with tickets and welcoming new players to the server.
Posted Nov 25, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+450
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
MC Username: Maryke

Previous servers moderated if any: Ran as a testmod on a server but the server shut down

Server you are the most active in: I run between factions survival and skyblock

Why do you want a moderator position at RSAcraft?: i help people a lot and i like to help i feel with a moderator position i can help much more
i play everyday at least 2 hours i am a house wife have time to be on regularly
i am friendly and try to make people feel at home even if it is a game
i get along with people easily

i would really like it if you would consider me

i would do my up most best to succeed in my post

thank you
Maryke
Posted Nov 28, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+600
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
MC Username: Sholo1001
Previous servers moderated if any: None
Server you are the most active in: RSA - Survival
Why do you want a moderator position at RSAcraft?:

Great at managing big groups of people as I am employed as a “Planner” for a corporate company and work well with sorting out problems while keeping the calm. Love your server and would like to give back by assisting where I can and who needs it.
Am online allot and see all the effort you all do to keep this place safe and well managed and feel I can add to that.
If you cannot give back and build something you are part of, then it's a waste of time so this is me asking to give back :)

Regards: Estevan Jacques Olivier
Posted Nov 29, 16
Undo
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices