Main Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Please note that you are browsing the forums as a guest and will not be able to vote on or post threads!

Feel free to join us or register using the Member Area to enable your account at RSAcraft.

Kind Regards
RSAcraft Team

Denied Banned for using "Trigger bot Hack".

9 replies
RSA Credits:
+100
I got a ban (2016/11/19), for using a so called trigger bot. I was afk'ing at an exp farm with my gaming mouse's auto click on and i rested my phone over the click button. I do not see anything against using your phone to rest over your mouse to click in the rules or how this is trigger bot hack. I did read the rules before preforming this action and do not feel this deserves a ban.

Good day.
Blokk_Buster

Using G502 PROTEUS SPECTRUMRGB TUNABLE GAMING MOUSE. http://gaming.logitech.com/en-za/product/g502-proteus-spectrum-rgb-gaming-mouse
Posted Nov 19, 16 · OP
RSA Credits:
+750
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
Does this mean if my mouse is faulty and it for example double clicks when I only click once, does that count as a trigger bot hack as well ? Just wondering ?
Posted Nov 19, 16
RSA Credits:
+300
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Admin
Staff
What was witnessed was a Mob Aura (triggerbot), your arm only swings when the mobs are in striking distance, i even spawned pigs in to test the theory. An auto-clicker will keep your arm swinging even when there are no mobs in front of you.

To Rian: No that doesn't count as a triggerbot.
::::::: Fear the old man in the business where young men die :::::::
Posted Nov 19, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+100
That's impossible all i had on was an auto click function on my MOUSE.... I was hitting constantly in one direction i will accept the ban and move on but i would like you and the other admins to know i feel cheated and that a wrong decision has been made as i know i never used a "trigger bot".

(never knew using mouse functions was against the rules or could result in a ban yet alone a warning for using a mouse function)
Posted Nov 19, 16 · OP
OP - AshCraft
RSA Credits:
+270
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
Blokk_Buster afk'ing at a farm without a kill pit is against the rules, nuff said.

If you indeed did read the rules, you'd know this...

*Flies away*
image.png
Posted Nov 19, 16 · Last edited Nov 19, 16
RSA Credits:
+350
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
lol Rian no your mouse's drivers are misbehaving or the mouse it self has a problem , the triger bot is when you are afk and do things as they appear such as the trigger mouse bot , if they spawn you hit the pig and if their dead you dont hit anymore ^^
Posted Nov 20, 16
RSA Credits:
+750
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
Alright, Question, if I program my mouse to (for example) click 1000 times when I left click once, to sell items in the spawn shop faster, does that result in enough reason to ban me ?

Disclaimer I have not done this, I want to know for interest sake.
Posted Nov 20, 16
RSA Credits:
+100
Like i said i accepted the fact that you decided to ban me but honestly i hope the owners / admins get more proof next time because i know i never used any sort of trigger bot. It is a pitty because myself and 4 other friends play together so it is some what of a loss for the server as we will be moving to another server (all daily voters for the server including one donator).

My brother being a donator is also disappointing with how this was handled and hopes the server can learn from this mistake.

Good day.
Posted Nov 20, 16 · OP
RSA Credits:
+3,200
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
Hi Blokk_Buster,

An Admin watched you for over 10 minutes and sent you multiple messages before deciding to ban you,
The admin noticed your arm didn't swing when there were no mobs in front of you,
to test this theory pigs and other mobs were spawned in striking distance of your character

the decision to ban you was not taken lightly nor quickly and a proper review procedure was followed,

the ban will not be lifted,

Regards,
T
= Leave no sheep unjeb'd =
Posted Nov 20, 16
RSA Credits:
+100
Im not bothered i know i didnt hack.

Enjoy m8
Posted Nov 20, 16 · OP
NoticeNotices