Main Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Please note that you are browsing the forums as a guest and will not be able to vote on or post threads!

Feel free to join us or register using the Member Area to enable your account at RSAcraft.

Kind Regards
RSAcraft Team

Suggestion coop mode in skyblock

1 reply
RSA Credits:
+700
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
Hi, I've been playing on this server for a few days now and I really enjoy it. I've made some friends and would like to play with them without losing my own skyblock island in the process (or them losing theirs).

I was wondering if we could get permission to use the /is coop <player> command to let us work on each other's islands, yet keeping our own islands if we want to return or play alone.

It would be nice just to help someone build something and simply return to your island or get help. Personally, I like helping out with redstone :)

I've done some research and you only have to add askyblock.coop to permissions so I don't think it would be too difficult to implement. I could provide some assistance if there's problems as I've tested it on my own offline server.

Kind regards,
FrostyZombi3
Posted Nov 6, 16 · OP
Undo
RSA Credits:
+2,470
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Owner
Donator
Staff
Hi Frosty,

Thanks for the suggestion, we have added the permission.

Keep well and regards
Noise
-== It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it ==-
Posted Nov 6, 16
Undo
NoticeNotices