Main Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Please note that you are browsing the forums as a guest and will not be able to vote on or post threads!

Feel free to join us or register using the Member Area to enable your account at RSAcraft.

Kind Regards
RSAcraft Team

Lifted Minecrow

5 replies
RSA Credits:
+100
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
I, Pikes would like to raise a appeal on behave of my 8 year old son, Minecrow, who was banned for 9 years, 11 months and 52 days. Apparently a unknown player placed a sign near his home, stating "I WILL FIND YOU MINECROW, I KNOW YOU ARE SUNDEE" Minecrow then responded with another sign, in his broken English saying :" COME FITE ME LIKA JOU *BLAK* *GAY* AND HOU IS THES" Unfortunately for him, English not being his first language, he then got banned. As I also do not condone this type of behaviour in our home, I then investigated the situation, and after having a chat with minecrow, I realised he was trying to say "come fight me like a man you BLADDY GUY"...he unfortunately just spelled it wrong. I fully understand that at first glance this type of behaviour is not acceptable, and I feel thus that this was a honest mistake.
I have thou, from my side explained to him what the situation entails, as he didn't understand what happened.
Minecrow dearly apologises for his utterings, ignorance and errors made, and although he realises now that a ban is totally acceptable within the framework of consequences, we beg you to please lighten the ban period.

Once again, Minecrow apologises to any one who took offense to this.
I am confidant that this WILL NEVER happen again.

Thank you very much for reconsidering Minecrow to Minecraft.

Regards, Pikes & Minecrow
Posted Oct 3, 16 · OP
Undo
OP - AshCraft
RSA Credits:
+270
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
Good evening,

Thank you for contacting us.

We have reviewed the ban and have taken your appeal into consideration and have come to the decision to reduce his ban to two (2) weeks, however any future breaches of the rules will result in a permanent suspension. The new ban duration will take effect once the Owners are able to rectify it as only they have access to do so.

However I urge you not to allow him to play on your account as the ip is linked, our policy is to ban all alternative accounts that are linked to the main banned account.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,
TG
image.png
Posted Oct 3, 16 · Last edited Oct 3, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+100
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Good evening TG

Thank you very much for the feedback-
Ya the poor guy is quite upset with himself.

I will never let him play on my account, we have made a deal that if he ever was granted permission again onto the RSAcraft server, he will only play, when I am also playing (so that I can have a eye on him, and be assured that something like this will not happen again)

Kids say and do the strangest things sometimes...

Thank you, and sorry for the trouble. Again, I give you my word there will not be a repeat violation, of any kind.

Regards, Pieter (Pikes)
Posted Oct 3, 16 · OP
Undo
RSA Credits:
+1,150
Favored Opinions
LEVEL 2
Donator
I am Minecrow's uncle / Pike's brother.

The reason Minecrow placed the sign was because he firmly believes Herobrine s real.

I was the person that placed the "I WILL FIND YOU MINECROW, I KNOW YOU ARE SUNDEE" sign, pretending that Herobrine was after him, and he placed his own sign to leave this fictional character a reply.

I did this to entertain his imagination, just like everyone entertains the idea of Father Christmas and the Tooth Fairy at that age.

Minecrow is in bed right now, but I will sit with him tomorrow and tell him the truth, I will also go through all the /rules with him to make sure he doesn't get banned again.

He really loves the server... (you don't want to know how many time we hear the words "in RSAcraft today" around the dinner table.)

Thank you for reducing the ban to 2 weeks.
Posted Oct 4, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+34,260
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
This is why I love RsaCraft. I'm so happy that you gave Minecrow a second chance. I work with children ages 1-9 and at that age they just cannot take stuff serious...ha ha....I think two weeks is a fair time to learn a lesson, make sure to go over all the rules again and make him understand that the next time he won't be so lucky. The whole Herobrine story is also so funny, BUT the reason why this server is so strict is because of the fact that young children play online and I'm thankful for that, I would rather see young children on a safe server like RsaCraft, than out on the dangerous streets, our world we live in is changing more dangerous everyday and we need servers like RSACRAFT.
Posted Oct 4, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+100
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Hi Jools!
Ja you know, I try to be involved as much as possible....shame, the poor guy was literally in tears last night. Me and my wife don't allow him to play MC during a school week, only weekends, and that is also determined by his pass mark for tests and exams and what-not at school during the week. Believe me, this idea is quite a motivator for him ;)
He actually worked hard this term to have his MC rights during the week, in this school holiday...but ya, unfortunately he messed it up now, luckily not forever thou!
But that's life hey...he must learn that there is consequences to his actions, and that there are real people on the other side of the monitor...
I just hope Noise is also as forgiving as the rest of you guys!
Posted Oct 4, 16 · OP
NoticeNotices