Main Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Please note that you are browsing the forums as a guest and will not be able to vote on or post threads!

Feel free to join us or register using the Member Area to enable your account at RSAcraft.

Kind Regards
RSAcraft Team

Lifted I was ban for using subtitles.

9 replies
RSA Credits:
+150
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
I was ban for using subtitles, i did not even know about subtitles, i asked Astray to find me a mine shaft so he found me one and told me how he did it, he said he used subtitles and what they do. so we went on a mining trip the ores i just mined naturally and ashtray looked for the spawners i found about two he found the rest. so we made a deal that he would keep the one spawner and ill keep the others. so we were dont and he gave me the spawners and then we both got ban, and me and ashtray never knew that subtitles is a glitch in a way, thank you for your time reading this, good day to you all and i know you guys are just doing yours jobs good day and good bye ;)
Posted Sep 30, 16 · OP
RSA Credits:
+175
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
Staff
Hey Joshua, what is subtitles?
Posted Sep 30, 16
RSA Credits:
+175
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
Staff
I never said anything about subtitles. Can a staff member please look into this or check server logs of our conversations both public and private as I never said subtitles, Im not even sure what that is or does
Posted Sep 30, 16
RSA Credits:
+2,055
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
Joshua.
As mentioned on Teamspeak this is a very unique situation and has to be reviewed

Ashtray
Unfortunately as I said before there was enough evidence for the ban for both of you.

Please wait for Noise to review the situation. Thank you.
Posted Sep 30, 16
RSA Credits:
+175
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
Staff
Will do Maddy, im just reiterating the fact I never knew such a glitch existed. Thanks again
Posted Sep 30, 16
RSA Credits:
+150
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
iam not saying in my ban appeal that is was ashtrays foult but we did not know is was a glitch, so yea
Posted Sep 30, 16 · OP
OP - AshCraft
RSA Credits:
+270
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
Evening,

Coming clean would help your case greatly, while pleading ignorant is rather admirable, it does not help your case.

The amount of ores & spawners gathered is not achievable through normal mining.

Regards,
TG
image.png
Posted Sep 30, 16
RSA Credits:
+150
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
i did not know any thing about the subtitles if u need to take away the ores and the spawners to take away our bans then do it, if you need to question us for things the plz do did because iam as confused as you guys are
Posted Sep 30, 16 · OP · Last edited Sep 30, 16
OP - AshCraft
RSA Credits:
+270
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
Hi Joshua,

Below are two screen shots of your chests, exluding your inventory which has more.
Spoiler: Show

You were followed and observed digging directly to ores and shafts by staff and a test mod.

Regards,
TG
image.png
Posted Sep 30, 16
OP - AshCraft
RSA Credits:
+270
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
Greetings,

Thank you for coming clean.

As per our discussion, the ban has been lifted.

Regards,
TG
image.png
Posted Sep 30, 16
Undo
NoticeNotices