Main Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Please note that you are browsing the forums as a guest and will not be able to vote on or post threads!

Feel free to join us or register using the Member Area to enable your account at RSAcraft.

Kind Regards
RSAcraft Team

Lifted Banned for unknown reason

5 replies
RSA Credits:
+175
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
Staff
Hi there,

I just got kicked from the server and when I try and reconnect it said I am banned for exploiting. I have never put a foot out of line and follow the server rules to a T.

Please can someone explain what I did wrong, as I have no idea what is going on here
Posted Sep 30, 16 · OP
RSA Credits:
+2,055
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
Hello.

Your ban has been made regarding the exploitation of a in game glitch to find mineshafts and spawners.
The situation will be reviewed by the server owner regarding the exploit.

You are more than welcome to join TeamSpeak now so that we can explain the situation in detail.

Thank you.
Posted Sep 30, 16
RSA Credits:
+175
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
Staff
Hi maddy im unable to get on teamspeak but I can promise u I dont know of any such glitch. I mine long lines until I hit mineshafts and have homes set by a few. Me and Joshua was mining together. U know Im a good player and i dont break rules. Im begging u, please can it be lifted
Posted Sep 30, 16 · OP
RSA Credits:
+175
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
Staff
we were 2 ppl mining and together we found 13 spawners over a fair period. there was 4 spawners in 1 location alone. they were cave spider ones which are useless thats why I told Joshua he could keep them and I kept the 1 skeleton 1 I found
Posted Sep 30, 16 · OP · Last edited Sep 30, 16
RSA Credits:
+2,055
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
Ashtray there was enough proof regarding the ban of you and Joshua. Please wait for TheNoiseZA to review your case, since this is a very unique situation regarding this particular exploit that was used.

We will keep in mind that you were not a previous offender when we do review the ban.
Posted Sep 30, 16
RSA Credits:
+175
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
Staff
thanks Maddy I appreciate your help. May i know what exploit it was? or is it cause I used night vision potion so I can see
Posted Sep 30, 16 · OP · Last edited Sep 30, 16
NoticeNotices