Main Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Please note that you are browsing the forums as a guest and will not be able to vote on or post threads!

Feel free to join us or register using the Member Area to enable your account at RSAcraft.

Kind Regards
RSAcraft Team
Page
of 2

Suggestion [ Suggestion ] Survival Extended Day / Night Cycle

11 replies
RSA Credits:
+2,460
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Owner
Donator
Staff
Hi Everyone!

We would like to hear what everyone thinks of increasing the day / night cycle time in Survival.
There were some idea's discussed last night between ourselves and some members, the general focus being on the duration of night and day.

A real time scenario was thrown off the table, as most of you will only play in dark hours.
Currently 1 day IRL = 72 days in minecraft, we would like to reduce that to 12 days.
This would essentially mean that there would be 1 hour of day, and 1 hour of night.

What benefit would this bring?
The response to this idea has been great so far, for many different reasons, however how it will benefit you is really up to you.
The dynamic it will bring, as an example, is lots more mobs that stay for way longer.
Also, players might unanimously feel the need to sleep now!

We have not seen any negative feedback regarding the idea, so we are giving you the opportunity to vote and discuss some ideas.
Thanks for reading!

Kind Regards
Noise
Yes, 2 Hour Days
23 votes
79.3%
No, 20 Minute Days
6 votes
20.7%
Number of voters: 29
Poll is closed
-== It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it ==-
Posted Aug 30, 16 · OP
Undo
Wow. I think this is a great idea. Definately yes for a 2hour day.
Posted Aug 30, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+3,200
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
Group sleep on the server tonight!!!
= Leave no sheep unjeb'd =
Posted Aug 30, 16 · Last edited Aug 30, 16
Undo
❤Jools❤ [ ONLINE ]
RSA Credits:
+34,260
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Online on Site
Admin
Donator
Staff
Give it a one day trial so we can experience it and then let us vote afterwards....just a suggestion
Posted Aug 30, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+525
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
I am sure you all know what I voted for. :-)
Posted Aug 30, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+1,200
Favored Opinions
LEVEL 2
Donator
There is actually a day and night in MC? hahaha. I've been so busy with builds that I havent even noticed when its day or night. But 2 hour day I will be going with. Day light helps more in some instances.

Posted Aug 30, 16
RSA Credits:
+700
Favored Opinions
LEVEL 2
Donator
Brilliant idea. I am down for a 2 hour day. More time to explore the world and less time hiding from skelebobs :)
Posted Aug 30, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+1,150
Favored Opinions
LEVEL 2
Donator
❤Jools❤ wrote:
Give it a one day trial so we can experience it and then let us vote afterwards....just a suggestion

Agreed, the extended daytime hours is fantastic, but last night when it was nighttime for so long there was alot of negative comments in chat.
Posted Aug 30, 16
Eks n dapper muis... ... ...en daars niks waarvoor ek skrik nie.... bring on the night bring on the mobs
Words are real things - they can lift you up or knock you down
Posted Aug 30, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+350
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
I just want to list a few things but mainly I accept these topics when I voted YES

we'll have a hard time with every one to get to bed because of some people doesn't read the chat all the time lol like when your busy fighting or busy dieng
allso for the folks who likes to afk farming or just being afk

secondly theres going to be a crowd full of monsters going to be spawning so if you have a village please do pay attention when its night !!

oh and I'd like to challenge everyone one of you to the mctop in weapon skills ( axes , Swords and archery)

Have fun with the manual hardcore survival and manual peaceful difficulties XD
Posted Aug 30, 16
Undo
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices