Main Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Please note that you are browsing the forums as a guest and will not be able to vote on or post threads!

Feel free to join us or register using the Member Area to enable your account at RSAcraft.

Kind Regards
RSAcraft Team

New ranks , features and voting info

9 replies
RSA Credits:
+2,460
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Owner
Donator
Staff
Hi everyone!
Many of you may have noticed there were a few changes and additions made to the server today.
First of all, we would like to thank you all for the amazing response and support for the server since the reconfiguration!
It was a big change for everyone, but things seem to be back on track again, and the last configurations were finished today.

Some of the additions:
Worldedit is available in creative now for Gold and above ranked members.
The store is back and a new rank added: Emerald Voter / Donator.
A goal based item donation system was added to the store.
The voting system has been reconfigured, no more vote differences across servers and rewards are synced.
Lots more permission and perk changes! Please check the ranks at store to see them all.

Please note due to the new setup of the voting and rank system, the following procedure needs to be followed to ensure the system works as intended:

Offline voters:
If you are not on the server while voting, no procedure needs to be followed.
Your votes will register as soon as you join the server.

Online voters:
If you are on any RSAcraft server, please go to the hub after you have submitted your votes.
Your votes will register as soon as you join the hub.

Donators:
After a purchase, please wait in the hub for about 3 minutes.
Your rank will automatically be allocated across all servers.

Thank you to everyone who has been submitting bug reports and sending us feature requests as well!
We enjoy adding the features that you want, and anyone is free to submit suggestions!

Keep well and regards
RSAcraft Team
-== It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it ==-
Posted Aug 18, 16 · OP
Undo
RSA Credits:
+540
Favored Opinions
LEVEL 2
Owner
Staff
And Thank you for all your hard work my love :)

I get to see how much you put into this server, and to see it all coming together like this makes my heart happy :d you're really the BEST!

Aaand.... Last but not least, ALL of our AMAZING players:

Thank you for your part in making this the best server around! Thank you for keeping it a respectful and pleasant environment.
We're all one big dysfunctional family, and I wouldn't have it any other way <3

Loves
TheBatman :cool:
***If I am not Batman, then why am I so good at the Bat dance?***
Posted Aug 19, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+525
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
Hi Noise

I just want to say thank you for everything you are doing. You really make this a great server

From me and Roche
Posted Aug 19, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+350
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
ToTaly agreed i have to admit that RSAcraft had a serious upgrade out of the view from 1.9.4 until now Thank you for this epic server we LOVE it
Posted Aug 19, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+100
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Thanks mate!
Keep up to good work. I enjoy this server a lot. :thumb:
Posted Aug 23, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+1,200
Favored Opinions
LEVEL 2
Donator
So totally love this server. Thank you Noise for everything. I know its a lot of hard work. Will keep supporting :)

Posted Aug 24, 16
Undo
Batman you also need a few feathers in your batmask. You bring the fun with some cooks and drink and lots of love and support so Noise can carry on chiller while he works. And TheNoise you should get a standing ovation everytime you join the server. You always have so much to sort out and you still find time to have fun with all of us. We all appreciate the BatNoise team very much. Mwah♡♡
Words are real things - they can lift you up or knock you down
Posted Aug 25, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+400
Donator
HI, I want emerald donator how do you get it?
Posted Sep 28, 17
RSA Credits:
+800
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
The best server ever :) Love the effort Noize & Nicky. Thanks a lot
ICE
514aad8c-c9f8-48c3-8b78-a1b805826d7c_iceman.jpg
Posted Sep 28, 17
Undo
RSA Credits:
+34,260
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Admin
Donator
Staff
MyDogOllie, if you scroll up you will see the *store* page, where you can donate for an Emerald rank, or you can keep voting, till you get 400 votes, which will reward you with an emerald rank.
Posted Sep 28, 17
Undo
NoticeNotices