Main Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Please note that you are browsing the forums as a guest and will not be able to vote on or post threads!

Feel free to join us or register using the Member Area to enable your account at RSAcraft.

Kind Regards
RSAcraft Team
Page
of 2

Moderator Applications Aug - Sep 2016

19 replies
RSA Credits:
+100
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
MC Username:Ruh4nm3rw3
Previous servers moderated if any:Yes but server got closed
Server you are the most active in:Skyblock,
Why do you want a moderator position at RSAcraft?:I would like to be moderator for skyblock because im always in skyblock and i would love to help new people on skyblock, i love helping people on skyblock & sorting things out.
Posted Aug 19, 16
Undo
MC Username:ROCHE
Previous servers moderated if any: None so far, but do have some experience on server commands.
Servers you are the most active in: Survival, factions and now and then in skyblock and creative. actually love them all
Why do you want a moderator position at RSAcraft?: because of the fact that i just love this server and everyone is like a family to me. helping everyone gives me great pleasure. To be a part of this server is the best thing. i work hard and play hard lol....it is a game...well what else can i say?!
Posted Aug 29, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+310
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
MC Username: MidnightStorm77

Age:19 (will admit its not above age requirement, but it also means i can spend more time on the server then most at different times of the day)

Previous servers moderated if any: No prior Server mod knowledge, mainly hosted Vanilla servers for our local LAN groups but wouldn't mind learning plugins :)

Server you are the most active in:Mostly Survival lately, but do play PaintBall (and HnS) regularly

Why do you want a moderator position at RSAcraft?: Truth is, pretty much going to sound like the others. I enjoy helping people. I realized I am not much for epic builds but even just helping those in need or in any way I can, makes me enjoy playing MC.
Posted Aug 31, 16 · Last edited Sep 4, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+150
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Username: Weazel77709

Previous servers moderated if any: none

Server you are the most active in: Factions,Survival and SkyBlocks

Why do you want a moderator position at RSAcraft?: I like helping other people that struggle, especially new members on the server.
My goal is to help RSAcraft
And I will do any thing to help other
Posted Sep 1, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+750
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
MC Username:
Rian

17 (but turning 18 in oct as my birthdate is; 23 Oct 1998)

Previous servers moderated if any:
I wasn't a moderator on prev servers but I was head Admin and head builder on AlandtM's server called GuildCraft. Due to personal reasons he doesn't run the server anymore.

Server you are the most active in:
I enjoy Survival, Skyblock and Hide and seak (In that order is the way I spend my time on the server. But once prison opens I will spend most my time there and on Survival.)

Why do you want a moderator position at RSAcraft?:
* Ek weet mods help nie bou aan projects nie maar ek wil graag kan help daarmee om te werk aan server builds.
* Since ek die emerald rank het, hou ek daarvan om mense te stalk en te kyk wat hulle aanvang as ek verveeld is aan my builds (lol)
* Laastens, ek wil graag 'n mod wees omdat ek speel vir meer as 'n jaar of 2 (ek is eerlikwaar nie seker nie) maar ek wou nog altyd n mod gewees het.
* Ek vra onverskoning dat dit creepy of cheesy klink maar ek het gedink honesty is the best policy as dit kom by die application.
Posted Sep 3, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+360
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
MC USENAME:
- Divan2016

Previous servers moderated if any:
-none so far

Server you are the most active in:
- Skyblock , Survival , paintball

Why do you want a moderator position at RSAcraft?:
-I love helping people out
-I've always wanted to become a mod or even a test mod
-Rsacraft was my first server I've ever played on and I love it so much
-my goal is to get at least a test mod on RSACraft
Posted Sep 4, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+120
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
============================================================
MC Username: Wisenchild
Previous servers moderated if any: None, RSACraft is the second online server I've dedicated myself to. Usually my group hosted offline bukkit/spigot servers.
Server you are the most active in: RSACraft - Skyblock Server.
Why do you want a moderator position at RSAcraft?: I always strive to maintain a high standard in everything I take part in, in this specific situation it would come down to obtaining a moderator role on this server. As a moderator I am able to contribute on a higher standard. I always have a lot of ideas and I am gifted with a natural talent to understand things easily. It frustrates me when I feel that I'm in a position to assist somebody, or be of use and I am not able to help because I'm considered as "just another member". Lately I've been spending a lot of time on the Skyblock server, so it's guaranteed that I'll be spending more than 2 hours on RSACraft every day. I also have a broad knowledge base of how Minecraft functions and I'd like to be able to assist players when they have questions. But then, why do I need to be a moderator to help other players you ask? It's to help the RSACraft Admin team maintain an active role in the daily operation of the server. I think that if a player is assisted by a member of the staff team, that it helps to show the server is in good hands.

*Please note that no insinuations or hidden accusations were intended in this Moderator Application. I find it sometimes hard to express my more "advanced" ideas.

Posted Sep 12, 16 · Last edited Sep 12, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+100
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
MC Username:yasser31
Previous servers moderated if any:no don"t have any
Server you are the most active in:Survival, Paintball, Hide and seek
Why do you want a moderator position at RSAcraft?: I like to help others and make them happy, and I will try to help the best server and i want this potion for while, i hope you makes me in this postion At the earliest time Thanks. Have A Good Time Sir<3
Posted Sep 20, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+410
Favored Opinions
LEVEL 2
Admin
Donator
Staff
MC Username: Carissa

Previous servers moderated if any: None

Server you are the most active in: Skyblock

Why do you want a moderator position at RSAcraft : The core objective for my application to be a moderator is that there is a dire need for a committed moderator presence on the skyblock server. Presently, I spend a lot of time helping people with items they might need or with commands they may not know how to use but I would like to go beyond that such as to reply to tickets and be able to deal with any other issues that require the attention of a higher authority. Having a moderator who primarily plays skyblock will allow further evaluation hence improvement of the server. However, although my preference and fondness lies with the skyblock server, I am diverse and willing to commit to being wherever I am needed. I am a fast learner, ambitious, patient and very professional. I am also a student so my hours are flexible. Furthermore, I have made a conscious decision to invest in RSAcraft because I see the promising potential it has to offer as well as to help keep it running for other players to enjoy! Now I would like to go beyond donating and physically do my part to improve the playing experience for all.

Thank you for your consideration!

Kind Regards.
Posted Sep 21, 16
Undo
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices