Main Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Please note that you are browsing the forums as a guest and will not be able to vote on or post threads!

Feel free to join us or register using the Member Area to enable your account at RSAcraft.

Kind Regards
RSAcraft Team

Suggestion Playershops rule suggestions and layout changes

5 replies
RSA Credits:
+100
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
I personally feel that the playershops are a great part of the server, that feels somewhat under-utilised.

I would like to make a few suggestions which I feel could improve that whole shopping district:

1. Remove the super high walls and make the whole area more open.
- Sometimes i would like to go to a specific shop but cant find it and i have to go in and out of those lanes till i get to the right store, opening up would make finding specific stores easier and people would be more willing to build shops on the areas further back as they wouldn't be as difficult to get to.

2. I feel that shops need to be restocked at least monthly if necessary otherwise the shop plot must be taken away.
- Too many shops are completely neglected and never restocked, if you arent going to run the shop your plot should be taken away from you. I feel that shops should be restocked at least once a month and if this isn't done then after 1 month of shop inactivity your shop will be removed.

Please feel free to leave comments and suggestions.
Posted Jun 25, 16 · OP · Last edited Jun 25, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+100
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
I suggest that the easy way to go to each shops is having a /warp #(1-100) on each shop..
or maybe /warp (name of the shop)

#justme
Posted Jun 27, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+2,055
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
Thank you for the suggestions guys.
Posted Jun 27, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+100
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
I really like the warp to number idea
Posted Jun 27, 16 · OP
Undo
RSA Credits:
+25
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Why not make a massive area with all the shop numbers and owners so it's easier to see where to go as well (entrance of /warp playershops takes you to a square area with signs to keep it easy to read.)
If you really want to go into more detail you could always allow people to make a small pillar of signs (3 ontop of eachother) in order to slightly promote your shop a bit about deals.
I've gotten lost waaay too many times in playershops area for me to remember where I bought what so this is why I said this :d
Posted Jun 27, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+100
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
here's an idea to keep those stores filled-up ... lol add a rent thing to each store ... if they dont restock they'll get a hole in the wallet rofl i'm sure the'll restock ... tho im not so sure of inactive players ? i'd say if you skip your rent like 5 times you lose your shop ?

and what about selling the shops to other players?
how ever if players sells the shops we would prolly see [ranked.members] that own their own store and not just [rank.gold.voter]

oh and i totaly agree remove those walls !!! i can't even fly over em and its blocking the view to see other cool shops

and lastly would someone please make a enchanted book shop with all the enchants the best one right now is shop 69 .. i think odin has to restock on a daily basis lol and he must of have a fat amount of money
Posted Jul 9, 16
Undo
NoticeNotices