Main Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Please note that you are browsing the forums as a guest and will not be able to vote on or post threads!

Feel free to join us or register using the Member Area to enable your account at RSAcraft.

Kind Regards
RSAcraft Team

Request Completed Skyblock Biomes

4 replies
RSA Credits:
+330
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
I want to play skyblock but cant change my biome to the one that i want. Players cant use the commands to change biomes and we should be able to.
I also highly reccomend getting a new skyblock mod as the current one is terrible.

BeesZA
Posted May 14, 16 · OP · Last edited Sep 5, 16
RSA Credits:
+2,460
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Owner
Donator
Staff
Hi Mohamed,
Thank you for the suggestion, I have added the permissions for changing biomes.

Happy gaming
Noise
-== It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it ==-
Posted May 14, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+330
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
Thanks, much appreciated TheNoise <3
Posted May 14, 16 · OP
RSA Credits:
+2,055
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Donator
I am also a big fan of Skyblock, but also dont like the current Skyblock as I have mentioned before.

I would like to request that RSACraft installs this skyblock or something similar:
https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/a-skyblock.1220

The reason I like it is because of the following features:

* You start off with a Cow
* It has this really awesome UI which makes it easier to manage things
* Co-op skyblock. So i can visit my friend's skyblock and help him build things like a farm and he can do the same for me
* Minishop. This is really awesome because I dont have to warp anywhere to buy some items. I can do it straight from my island
* The challenges. This is my most important feature request for skyblock. The skyblock isnt challenging enough. I havent even builyt a proper farm and I have completed 50% of the challenges on the current skyblock. Also the challenges gives you gold, but it isnt as rewarding. I like these challenges, because have to complete these challenges in order to start the next challenge. So your reward is like a spawn egg or redstone dust..
* Player shops. Eventually you can set your own shop up and sell some of your items to players.
Posted May 18, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+330
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
That plugin is what dreams are made of xD
Posted May 26, 16 · OP
NoticeNotices