Main Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Please note that you are browsing the forums as a guest and will not be able to vote on or post threads!

Feel free to join us or register using the Member Area to enable your account at RSAcraft.

Kind Regards
RSAcraft Team
Page
of 3

Moderator Applications June 2016

21 replies
RSA Credits:
+100
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
MC Username:RogueAssassin

Previous servers moderated if any: None, but there is a first time for everything.

Experience with Spigot and plugins if any: None, but I am eager and willing to learn how to use them and I'm not afraid to Google and figure something out.

Why do you want a moderator position at RSAcraft?: I have enjoyed all my time I have spent playing on the RSAcraft server, and that is where most of my free time goes. I am always willing to help anyone that needs help on the server and enjoy welcoming new players. I obey the rules and always friendly towards other players.

What would you bring along if the team went hunting for Herobrine at night?: Diamond armour and sword, fully enchanted bow, lots of potions and food. Some materials to build shelter.
Posted May 29, 16
Unsure
Undo
RSA Credits:
+25
MC Username: mongi
Previous servers moderated if any:none before

Experience with Spigot and plugins if any: i know some of them but i am willing to learn

Why do you want a moderator position at RSAcraft?: it sounds fun and i like helping other players in their times of need and i am most of my free time on the server

What would you bring along if the team went hunting for Herobrine at night?:a Notch apple, enhanced diamond amour, night vision potion, diamond sword, food and bow and arrows
Posted May 29, 16
Dislike
Undo
mwm
RSA Credits:
+100
MC Username:mwm

Previous servers moderated if any: None
Experience with Spigot and plugins if any: None,but theres always room to learn some things

Why do you want a moderator position at RSAcraft?: Its fun and its also good to help out other players when they are in need of some

What would you bring along if the team went hunting for Herobrine at night?: Some apples ;)
Posted May 30, 16
RSA Credits:
+600
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
Username:Ervaet
Previous servers moderated:Nukecraft i was a jnr mod for a week and helped build the new spawn for them but it was temporary
Spigot plugins : no , but im a fast learner and can google it if i must
Why i whant to be a mod:well i whant to be a part of the server and mak a change , also help the new players
Herobrine hunt:my trusty horse and prot x gear my sharp x sword and buckets of lava
Posted May 30, 16 · Last edited May 30, 16
Unsure
Undo
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Username: LanBoy_Antec
Previous servers: Been involved in the building of many servers including frost realms back in the day
Spigot plugins : Decent experience with it, willing to learn further.
Why I want to be a mod: To be honest I have way to much free time and I feel that by becoming a mod on RSACraft it will be killing two birds with one stone as I will almost always be on (when not at school) and I will be able to keep the server controlled and efficient.
Herobrine hunt: Fully enchanted (protect x, thorns III) armor, enchanted sword, enchanted bow, arrows of instant harm, potions, gapples, building blocks, food, and a bunch of friends to help.
Posted Jun 3, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+215
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Staff
MC Username: DanielMorrie
Previous servers moderated if any: last time I moderated anything was an IRC channel back in like 1998.
Experience with Spigot and plugins if any: unfortunately not, I have over ten years XP in IT as a systems admin dealing mostly on the technical side, servers & clients systems with minimal coding.
Why do you want a moderator position at RSAcraft?: Maintaining order, nothing offends me more than individuals that abuse the system. That said, I don't mind jumping in and assisting players where possible.
What would you bring along if the team went hunting for Herobrine at night?: A sense of humour... a Definite requirement when attempting an impossible mission in Vanilla Minecraft. If its a mod then follow directions to spawn character :p
Posted Jun 10, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+2,110
Trusted Poster
LEVEL 3
Yay!!!! Finally! WHoooooop!
Meow meow... :3
Kitty is love. Yuno is life ♥

All hail Queen Kittylele.
Posted Jun 11, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+525
Upvoted!
LEVEL 1
Donator
MC Username: Albertious
Previous servers moderated if any: None so far.
Experience with Spigot and plugins if any: I have my own offline lan server and I use spigot. I also have the essentials plugin installed. Fairly new to it, but I have google to help me out.
Why do you want a moderator position at RSAcraft?: I am online most of the time except through working hours (8-5). I love helping people where ever I can. I am an honest man, and I follow the rules and I absolutely love this server, from the 1st day I started playing I was hooked. Also who wouldn't want to be apart of such a great team?
What would you bring along if the team went hunting for Herobrine at night?: Torches a lot of torches and feather falling boots and of coarse my infinity bow and diamond sword.
Posted Jun 22, 16
Undo
RSA Credits:
+100
MC Username:ruffy
Previous servers moderated if any: None so far.
Experience with Spigots and plugin if any:None
Why do you want a moderator position at RSAcraft?:I am online most of the time except through working hours (8-
5). I love helping people where ever i can.i am honest
man,and i follow the rules and I absolutely love this
server,from the 1st dayi started playing I was hooked.
Also who wouldn't want to be a part of such a great team?
What would you bring along if the team went hunting for
Herobrine at night?:Torches a lot of Torches and feather
falling boots and of course my infinity bow and diamond
sword.
Attached Images
Posted Jun 23, 16
RSA Credits:
+100
MC Username: Samcro182

Previous servers moderated if any : I have never been a moderator.
Experience with Spigot and plugins if any: I have some experience with it

Why do you want a moderator position at RSAcraft?: I am an Active user. I'm on the forum constantly. But was hoping to be a Forum Moderator and not a server one. I love playing with others. We have fun. And i do would want to be one.

What would you bring along if the team went hunting for Herobrine at night: I would take my blades and try to get a picture with him for my Enjin Profile
XD
Posted Jun 28, 16
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices